Rulebreaker Bellarabi

dengah109
1217 posts Professional
Need some advice please on anyone running a Bundesliga Team this year.

HAs anyone got him? Is he worth it?

I have Sancho at RM and I am pretty happy with him but was thinking Bellarabi would actually be better used as a striker if I got his shooting card. I got SBC Kramaric and whilst he lacks pace he has been excellent for me but doing him cost me very little in coins so was easy decision in the end. I am not a trader and I am mindful of how much coins I can spend.

I reckon with players already in my squad (mostly untradeable) with some additions i could get the players i need for about 45k.

Am 50/50 atm.

Comments

• Id say for 45k hed be worth it, I did for about 25k with the cards I had.

He’s decent I got the dribbling one, added a hunter only tried for 5 games but he’s scored 3 and assisted 3 from RW.

He is similar to Sancho but probably stronger.
  • FutGuy
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s worth doing. I took the one with dribbling and added a Hunter and seems to play well on the wing and middle.
    Also he will be good for 1st owner objectives once they come out in December
  • rikstar
    639 posts Semi-Pro
    I want to be able to do him as he will replace my NIF Bellarabi that i have in my Bundesliga squad but right now i don't have any/few coins nor the players to complete him and i don't think i am going to by the time the sbc runs out.

I really don't like the player sbc's that require more than 1 squad to complete as i rarely have enough fodder to complete more than 1 squad at any given time.
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been thinking about doing him as i got some unassigned untradable fodder. Will wait and see if there will be any content today.
    Will go for the shooting version. Look like he with engine will fit my play style better.
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    Thanks for all the comments.

Given I am rocking a Bundesliga team this year it make sense but am still 50/50. Will wait for my coins from SBs later and who knows might even pack a player I can use from the rewards to help with the SBC.

I will go with the better shooting card though that is because I cant do skills other than randomly wiggle R3 and get lucky! Although as a striker option I have compared him to Haaland who I have always felt overpriced and have been waiting for his price to come down. His price is now at a level where I will be getting him soon and I am not sure when you compared the two he is that much better, much better passing stats but apart from that.
  • LuckyCraig
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I really liked his basic card at RM in 4231, so it seemed logical to get him. Played 9 games last night and he seemed good. Went for dribble boost as he sits deeper, still finished well for me when in the box.

Try the basic card. You won't get any coins back so you should be sure you like him first.
  • chaser2k15
    17683 posts World Class
    He is very good.
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    LuckyCraig wrote: »
    I really liked his basic card at RM in 4231, so it seemed logical to get him. Played 9 games last night and he seemed good. Went for dribble boost as he sits deeper, still finished well for me when in the box.

Try the basic card. You won't get any coins back so you should be sure you like him first.

I did have the NIF for a while and he was okay without being brilliant for me, upgraded to Gnabry but that didnt last long... very disappointing. Went back to his NIF and then upgraded to Sancho and he has been excellent.

Given the change in stats from the rule breaker to the NIF can you make a comparison though?
  • Gnabry is very similar. Not worth any version.