A couple of bugs I've noticed. (I hope it's of some use to post these here.)
1. The game doesn't anymore mark the Man of the Match with the football symbol in the player ratings screen after the game.
2. Right after the match, the screen shows, in the bottom left corner (I think), the player, from one's own team, with the highest rating. Just recently had my GK get a 8.1, but still one of the CBs with his 7.8 was shown there.
3. Assists still don't seem to contribute to the player ratings. At least my wing-backs (in a 5-3-2) may play excellent games, providing assists, and still receive poor ratings. This is unfortunate, as this has an impact on their form, which has an impact on their development, etc.
4. Assists are also sometimes shown wrong. In one game, recently, a CM of mine was shown 2 assists after the game, despite the fact that he most certainly didn't provide a single assist in the game. (One of these assists was for a goal scored from the penalty spot.)
5. Which reminds me: the handballs in the penalty area lead to the bugged sequence, still. You can escape it with R1 + L1, but it's still something that should be fixed. (And not everyone knows how to avoid having to wait for a considerable time). (I'll also say that while it's good to have handballs in the game, there are a bit too much of them. A bit less handballs, much more other fouls! Or that would be most sweet.)