Fifa 21 UT extremely dead?

Idk, but I feel like Fifa 21UT is so boring, not really much to do, and I spent so much money with so bad pack luck, and that just makes me more demotivated. Now I am trying a bit to just wait for Ligue 1 Mbappe POTM, so I can do something.
But really could kinda use Icon SBC´s, Icon Swaps
Repeatable SBC´S

But yeah seriously the player SBC´s have been so boring and bad this year, and this promo feels so meaningless

Comments

• MGT19
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah this promo isnt great. The 1 enjoyment I've had is the mollet objective aside from that it's poor so far.
  • Ian_Freeman
    722 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No decent content yet.

Pretty much every team has a mixture of Mbappe/Neymar/Traoré with a Mendy Varane Gomez Semedo defence.

Very, very boring. Actually enjoying the gameplay though, just wish there were a few more playable cards.
  • Jambo2020
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Coop in rivals and silver lounge has saved it for me.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Jambo2020 wrote: »
    Coop in rivals and silver lounge has saved it for me.

Silver lounge feels so fun to play
  • Guillotine_Mack
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    I feel for the people getting new consoles on release day. It will be dead as fook.
  • Boysie91
    15987 posts World Class
    I feel for the people getting new consoles on release day. It will be dead as fook.

Not many will be getting the consoles either with the shops being closed 😂
  • Saekerhett
    1213 posts Professional
    Agree. Where are the League SBCs? Where are the icon SBCs? They should add it from the beginning so you actually can work towards something. Now I’m just sitting on coins and medium to high rated untradeable players with no clue what to do.

• Berlus
    1824 posts Play-Off Hero
    Where are top SBCs? Ibra,...and stuff like that
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2020
    I mean, the game has been out a month and there has been content every single day including multiple player objectives over multiple game modes. What exactly do you want?
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Saekerhett wrote: »
    Agree. Where are the League SBCs? Where are the icon SBCs? They should add it from the beginning so you actually can work towards something. Now I’m just sitting on coins and medium to high rated untradeable players with no clue what to do.

Just bear with me, it's just a thought, it's a little leftfield, perhaps even a little extreme, but you could just play some games of fifa.

Always interesting to find out if the people saying the game is dead are still playing games. Usually yes, they are indeed playing the definitely dead game.
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    Shutup wrote: »
    I mean, the game has been out a month and there has been content every single day including multiple player objectives over multiple game modes. What exactly do you want?

Fifa is their life unfortunately.
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Guess you've missed the e-commerce thing over the last 20 years :D
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Guess you've missed the e-commerce thing over the last 20 years :D

There’s a bloke called Jeff Bezos who is apparently the new kid on the block.
  • Maaax354
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This. So much content, it is very alive!
  • swfcfan89
    1364 posts Professional
    eddie-hitler-gif-10.gif
  • personaly i agree i dont see any motivation to play fut anymore even last year i had more fun than i did this year its just boring and i find games lie gta more fun tbh
  • Mark78
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    MGT19 wrote: »
    Yeah this promo isnt great. The 1 enjoyment I've had is the mollet objective aside from that it's poor so far.

There's nothing wrong with this promo, at least there's different players we can use from it instead of the same boring players all the time. As for the gameplay, now that's boring.