is it normal that i never get to play a home game in weekend league?

Sinthoras187
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
3rd weekend league now... and i still have not played a single home game in this. its starting to annoy the crap out of me that i never get first kick-off and that i have to play in other people's stadiums with annoying shadows and their weird colored ball

is this normal? what can i do to get the occasional home game?

im playing on ps4 in the netherlands on a 500 mbit fibre connection and my router is properly configured

Comments

• SeñorCatflap
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's easy to get only home games
  • Sinthoras187
    It's easy to get only home games

does not seem easy when i havent had a single one yet...
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    3rd weekend league now... and i still have not played a single home game in this. its starting to annoy the crap out of me that i never get first kick-off and that i have to play in other people's stadiums with annoying shadows and their weird colored ball

im playing on ps4 in the netherlands on a 500 mbit fibre connection and my router is properly configured

Press search opponent, if the right hand stuff loads first and the players only load after a second or two, you’re home.

If everything loads at the same time, you’re away.

That logic seems to work most of the time, give it a try it if matters to you 👍🏻
  • Sinthoras187

Press search opponent, if the right hand stuff loads first and the players only load after a second or two, you’re home.

That logic seems to work most of the time, give it a try it if matters to you 👍🏻

so i paid attention to this and it worked .. wow .. got a home game right now!
  • Kobayashi
    465 posts Sunday League Hero
    Home glitch left in from previous FIFAs, the pros love it, Youtubers love it reduce chance of playing each other, another reason I've not bought
  • 4dvz
    1059 posts Professional

This does not work, I tried many times and kept track of the results
  • Sinthoras187
    4dvz wrote: »

This does not work, I tried many times and kept track of the results

yeah seems i cannot see if im getting home or away from this either... i did manage to get 2 home games by now though... better than 0 .. but still not good enough :/ with those odds its hardly worth the bother .. but man... the balls and stadiums some people use :/ i swear they just do it to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off the opponents...