Rulebreakers Douglas Costa

Distinho
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone got a review on the lad? Might give him a go as rw in a false 9, neymar as cf and rulebreakers Teixeria as LW

Comments

• Lfc23
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    He’s amazing mate am running a full Brazil side only bad thing I could say is his physical he gets pushed of the ball to easy apart from that he’s well worth the coins
  • Top_Binz
    476 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    He’s amazing mate am running a full Brazil side only bad thing I could say is his physical he gets pushed of the ball to easy apart from that he’s well worth the coins

How is he in comparison to dembele/hazard? Once I swap mbappe for cr7 I’ll have to fit him into my squad so wondering how his normal card is if you’ve used him compared to the others
  • asilvaspoon
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    Packed him untradable in a gold upgrade. First tried him out right with RB Mukiele, and I already had OTW Jota, whose card I love. Was really disappointed because his right foot isn't great. Switched him out left and played Mukiele on 6 chem. I don't think I'll be switching Costa out until TOTY. He's outstanding on the dribble, has made pace, and the crosses from the left are delivered with pinpoint accuracy. If you have a good target man, you're sorted.
  • Distinho
    Lfc23 wrote: »

Same here using baby dinho as false 9, but might switch him out for neyney and put Rulebreakers Costa on the wing. Is the three star weak foot noticable?
  • Distinho
    Packed him untradable in a gold upgrade. First tried him out right with RB Mukiele, and I already had OTW Jota, whose card I love. Was really disappointed because his right foot isn't great. Switched him out left and played Mukiele on 6 chem. I don't think I'll be switching Costa out until TOTY. He's outstanding on the dribble, has made pace, and the crosses from the left are delivered with pinpoint accuracy. If you have a good target man, you're sorted.

Sounds tempting! It really does, but then i have to get rid off baby dinho..