*The Hidden gem* goalscoring CM/CDM

Thought I'd share how much of a revelation an attacking Cm has been for me...

In 33 games: 18G, 20A, all online D1 and WL.

Playing CM in 442 or CDM 4231, both with balanced instructions.

Okay so it's Bruno Fernandes with a shadow... I rarely ever face him but he's unreal and strong link to Rashford

Comments

• Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    he's 120k, not really that "hidden" mine would be Muller, about 9k has no pace but runs my midfield perfectly.
  • Delboy13710
    10240 posts Has That Special Something
    Mines Ndombele scores every other game
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner

Okay so it's Bruno Fernandes with a shadow... I rarely ever face him but he's unreal and strong link to Rashford

Agree
    Had him with untradeable Pogba in 442, solid and creative

Not defensive enough when I moved up the divisions, and he was tradeable, so...
  • LiamSully wrote: »

Agree
    Had him with untradeable Pogba in 442, solid and creative

Not defensive enough when I moved up the divisions, and he was tradeable, so...

He does a job for me defensively in D1, but playing Press after loss
  • he's 120k, not really that "hidden" mine would be Muller, about 9k has no pace but runs my midfield perfectly.

Hidden as in all the meta teams nobody uses him, just in general never face him but Muller sounds interesting
  • Blairwallace99
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    I used Coutinho with catalyst as my attacking cm in a 433 false nine and he scored as often as my forwards, was there to clean up anything and everything around the box
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Llorente/Valverde b2b CM combo is my personal fav.
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used Coutinho with catalyst as my attacking cm in a 433 false nine and he scored as often as my forwards, was there to clean up anything and everything around the box

Using him with a hunter at CAM. So good
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Eriksen at your service here
  • grogans_heroes
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sabitzer has been a surprise to me. Has outplayed Muller on the other side. Hope his Storyline doesn't suffer from EA...
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    I'd second sabitzer when I was running 532 he was outscoring my strikers and always darting for back post crosses.
  • Karim-Denz
    976 posts Professional
    Ödegaard OTW

12 WL games 7 goals 3 assist.

Wl record is 11-1