Prices

Thefranchise92
5647 posts Big Money Move
I’ll be damned if I’m paying these ludicrous prices, rather just wait it out. Once I know the price of something it’s very hard for me to pay well over the odds, anyway what can be explained as the reasoning for this meteoric rise?

Is it people holding packs for team 2 of server breakers ?

Or is it just an influx of coins offset by even more lower divisions players having qualified for weekend league?

Also will the 6pm ( if the servers don’t break which of course they will) see a massive deflation? This has got to be the most volatile market I’ve ever witnessed and the game only started a few weeeks later than usual.

Comments

• SJR440
    8187 posts League Winner
    The market is CRAZY unpredictable this year.

Very honestly considering the idea of going pack only - the market fluctuates just way too much right now.
  • Thefranchise92
    SJR440 wrote: »
    The market is CRAZY unpredictable this year.

Very honestly considering the idea of going pack only - the market fluctuates just way too much right now.

Untradeable pack only? Could be the year of the sbc. Well it will be by the time icons come but you know what I mean. Say for example fati he looks usable for a while.
  • grogans_heroes
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is always the conspiracy theory that EA is buying up cards to appease the Wall-streeters moaning about too low prices...
  • Thefranchise92
    There is always the conspiracy theory that EA is buying up cards to appease the Wall-streeters moaning about too low prices...

I like that one.. we know they did something similar in prior years.
  • Arsenalman
    2742 posts National Call-Up
    Allan, moura, sissoko, wijnaldum, saint max, ousmane, de jong, eder, Carlos, kouli, manolos. These are all players that hardly or never rose much during rewards, Ben yedder decreased. These players can keep you competitive if you don’t wish to buy the high end at inflation
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    Allan, moura, sissoko, wijnaldum, saint max, ousmane, de jong, eder, Carlos, kouli, manolos. These are all players that hardly or never rose much during rewards, Ben yedder decreased. These players can keep you competitive if you don’t wish to buy the high end at inflation

Yea these players arent going to fluctuate much^^
  • Mad market at moment last year was slow and steady this year god knows playing very safe myself but very slow going