The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

I'm done conceding headers - help

KotiMursu
368 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 2015
Every. Game.

Built a team full of massive, strong players to NOT concede corners and headers. Won the Gold Cup the first time, second time I concede 3 headers (out of 4 goals) to Hummels, Reus & Muller. Okore, Kompany, Kouyate, Yaya, Sissoko & Bolasie are the big & strong players. They're around the box in my corners while the **** (Aguero, Di Maria, Walker, Clichy) are in the box trying to win a header. Oh, I try to fix that by moving one of the tall players to the box, but he just backs off to back where he was. Asking for a cross while controlling that player results in a, well * cross which is cut by the first men in front of it. When defending a corner, one of the **** is defending the tallest & strongest player of the other team. Try to mark the guy with your tallest player? It switches the player when the ball enters the box (with auto switching off).

Every year, same problems. How do you defend corners - and mainly, how to score them?

Comments