Del Piero loan card objective broken???

TheBenson
509 posts An Exciting Prospect
Am I missing something? Completed the objectives got XP and electrum pack but not the loan card.

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    It needs to win the team event, ends tomorrow I believe.
  • TheBenson
    Pieman25 wrote: »

So that would explain the percentages next to each player option?

• Moose Factory
    6002 posts Big Money Move
    They should just give out the loan cards to everyone who participated. Bummed I won’t get to try that LW Bastian.
  • RadioShaq
    18961 posts Moderator
    Is it only if your team wins? Would think people will just select a team towards the end and no use picking the lesser picked ones.
  • TheBenson
    They should just give out the loan cards to everyone who participated. Bummed I won’t get to try that LW Bastian.

That was going to be my next query that if you have chosen a player that hasn't won then I guess you don't win his loan card
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    TheBenson wrote: »

Yeah if you didn't select the winning team you get no loan, seems a bit harsh tbh.
  • TheBenson
    TheBenson wrote: »

Yeah if you didn't select the winning team you get no loan, seems a bit harsh tbh.

Yeah that's definitely pretty harsh if your team doesn't win doing all that grind just for XP and a crap pack
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    The one before was Haaland vs Felix did people still get Haaland I know Felix won.

People need to pick who they think is going to win not who they want it seems.
  • xBarlow81x
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tzinc wrote: »
    The one before was Haaland vs Felix did people still get Haaland I know Felix won.

I would like to know this also.

I chose Makélélé this week and I'm kind of hoping we are still rewarded the loan card for participating as I have completed all 4 objectives to be eligible for the rewards.
  • TDOF
    8942 posts League Winner
    Del piero is winning so you'll get him at the end of the event.
  • xBarlow81x
    I will get Del Piero even though I chose Makélélé, interesting.

I never thought of that as a possible outcome, I was either expecting to still get Makélélé or nothing, we will have to wait and see I guess.
  • Brustring1893
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero

His loan card would be sick for friendlies, but even more gutted I don’t get that beautiful Tifo of him.
  • Moose Factory

His loan card would be sick for friendlies, but even more gutted I don’t get that beautiful Tifo of him.

I know I didn't notice the Tifo until today. I need a Bastian Tifo! :D
  • Mc_chigby
    1359 posts Professional
    For the queries so far not being answered.

In the last team event, those who picked Felix got a premium gold pack as they won, those who picked haaland (me) got a gold pack (not premium) as we lost.

In this event I'm betting the winning side get a 7 game loan and maybe the losers still get a loan but maybe with less games, say 3. Not sure as doesnt seem to say what the losers would get when entering but educated guess
  • xBarlow81x
    I'm pretty sure the loan cards are for 5 games win or lose, all will be revealed tomorrow.
  • Moose Factory
    edited October 2020
    So did anyone get a loan card? I got nothing because I picked Bastion... Boo!
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got my del piero loan card. Need to go to objectives to claim.
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    I chose makelele good choice there then
  • RadioShaq
    18961 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Did the losing team get their loans or was it only the winners? I go the del piero but I believe he was the winner.

Wonder for the werewolves and vampires if you can still get the losing one or just wait and decide later when one is winning?
  • TDOF
    8942 posts League Winner
    I picked del p and got del p.
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Did the losing team get their loans or was it only the winners?

Winners only
  • Batman_Llanber
    1385 posts Professional
    Picked del piero and received the loan card and tifo
  • Moose Factory
    Yeah that was the point I was making is that the losers got nothing. So now how does one go about obtaining that Bastian tifo? Gone forever?

200.gif
  • Tboon
    4467 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, only the winning team get the loan card. Thats the whole idea of this game mode!
  • The_giant616
    1552 posts Play-Off Hero

Agree. I want that Rijkaard. Instead I just wasted time for no real reward. Also, once people see one team has taken a lead, they just give up. It’s basically guess work.
  • iggypop
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    Del piero, am I right in thinking loans don't run out in friendlies?
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    This is just a weird way of giving out rewards. I picked Rijkaard not because he was the best player you could pick but because I liked him as a player( lived next door to him in the 80’s)
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    xyxNShr.png
  • AlexBear012
    2815 posts Fans' Favourite
    Now serious answer, can this be considered fake advertising or something?

Maybe someone knows and can explain