Friendly matches

Randy5murf78
78 posts Park Captain
Does anyone actually help other players to achieve the objectives in friendly matches? Everyone I play against just want to score loads of goals and humiliate me. It wouldn't hurt people to let you score the odd goal when they are clearly going to win the game comfortably! Friendly and Rivals matches are horrible to play if you are not an elite player or someone new to the game modes😠

Comments

• JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    honestly i am stuck on the 6 wins

have done the rest

if the guy scores an own goal, then i know he may be after something. Rarely look at messages

i feel you. It's like some players are leading 5-0. They can clearly see we are trying to score a goal for an objective but defend their lives as if it's the UCL final

yes, we must earn our objectives but a little help here and there goes a long way

good luck to you

i just log in daily and play 1 or 2 friendlies now for the Daily objectives. If i don't get Mukiele, that's that i guess. IE - i don't need him that badly

but i think removing the win objective would help a lot

remember last year we had Summer Heat promo. You don't have to win but play more than 10 games or something. Feel that is a good compromise. especially this is just for an 84 ovr. 6 wins is quite a lot in my view
  • Yeah let's give everyone a free r9 as well while we are at it. Not everything is supposed to be for everyone I did the objective comfortably without the need of help.

It should be earned the old fashion way
  • JWNYsg
    Yeah let's give everyone a free r9 as well while we are at it. Not everything is supposed to be for everyone I did the objective comfortably without the need of help.

i hear you, and i am glad that there are many players who can obtain this also

then why use the Friendlies mode? why not use Rivals for this objective

my impression of a friendly is a kick around with nothing at stake

peace. i am not asking for free players, i am asking for some latitude. Not everyone can win 6 in a row instantly
  • Hopeful_but_nah
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    It stops being a friendly the moment it’s needed for objectives. Hence the sweaty no help game
  • JWNYsg wrote: »
    Yeah let's give everyone a free r9 as well while we are at it. Not everything is supposed to be for everyone I did the objective comfortably without the need of help.

peace. i am not asking for free players, i am asking for some latitude. Not everyone can win 6 in a row instantly

It stops being a friendly or a casual, mode the moment there is a reward involved
  • Fergvsfood
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    It was a pretty easy objective, I put aside 4 hours Sunday and completed it in around 2 .
    Losing just one game.
    Most of the tasks can be done without needing the win .
  • Carlos_84ger
    76 posts Park Captain
    Usually, if you offer a free win at the beginning people let you do the objectives. Thats my experience at least
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero

Lol like how your momma earns her dollars?????
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does anyone actually help other players to achieve the objectives in friendly matches? Everyone I play against just want to score loads of goals and humiliate me. It wouldn't hurt people to let you score the odd goal when they are clearly going to win the game comfortably! Friendly and Rivals matches are horrible to play if you are not an elite player or someone new to the game modes😠

bc most of the morons that play this game like that are only good at this game and nothing else. Their lives suck so they take it out on you and whoever online just to feel better about themselves. Don't let it get to you mate, its just a silly game.
  • JWNYsg
    JWNYsg wrote: »

It stops being a friendly or a casual, mode the moment there is a reward involved

managed to finish yesterday, smooth run of 3 straigt wins. Hope player was worth the grind