Update 1.05 made the broken game better really

Vichy360
344 posts Sunday League Hero
I can finally feel the weight of my players & the ball.
No more ice-skating.
Good step EA

Comments

  • The_giant616
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    I can finally feel the weight of my players & the ball.
    No more ice-skating.
    Good step EA

    Probably best to wait until you play more games. You might just be having one of those purple patches where the game feels great.
  • Vichy360
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2020
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    I can finally feel the weight of my players & the ball.
    No more ice-skating.
    Good step EA

    Probably best to wait until you play more games. You might just be having one of those purple patches where the game feels great.

    20 games today are enough I guess mate, 1 loss only.
    Last 2 weeks no matter winning or looking my gameplay was awful, players ice-skating for 90 mins every game !
  • Adifunky
    909 posts Professional
    What... Its like all players are on speed!
    I've played 5 games now and they're all awful. When you shoot it's like a rocket went off inside the ball! Blink and you'll miss it.

  • Swanz05
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2020
    Probably not too early to say menus are better.
  • Vichy360
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Adifunky wrote: »
    What... Its like all players are on speed!
    I've played 5 games now and they're all awful. When you shoot it's like a rocket went off inside the ball! Blink and you'll miss it.

    Did you have better experience last 2 weeks?
    If so then , are they rotating gameplay experiences among regions coz here in middle-east it was unplayable !
  • Adifunky
    909 posts Professional
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    Adifunky wrote: »
    What... Its like all players are on speed!
    I've played 5 games now and they're all awful. When you shoot it's like a rocket went off inside the ball! Blink and you'll miss it.

    Did you have better experience last 2 weeks?
    If so then , are they rotating gameplay experiences among regions coz here in middle-east it was unplayable !

    Honestly yeah I did, it had a few bugs that needed fixing but if looks like they've over hauled it over. The game speeds just insane! It's like ping pong.
  • Vichy360
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Adifunky wrote: »
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    Adifunky wrote: »
    What... Its like all players are on speed!
    I've played 5 games now and they're all awful. When you shoot it's like a rocket went off inside the ball! Blink and you'll miss it.

    Did you have better experience last 2 weeks?
    If so then , are they rotating gameplay experiences among regions coz here in middle-east it was unplayable !

    Honestly yeah I did, it had a few bugs that needed fixing but if looks like they've over hauled it over. The game speeds just insane! It's like ping pong.

    So strange, it's finally slow & playable for me.
    Dribbling was impossible with weight-less players b4 !
  • Adifunky
    909 posts Professional
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    Adifunky wrote: »
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    Adifunky wrote: »
    What... Its like all players are on speed!
    I've played 5 games now and they're all awful. When you shoot it's like a rocket went off inside the ball! Blink and you'll miss it.

    Did you have better experience last 2 weeks?
    If so then , are they rotating gameplay experiences among regions coz here in middle-east it was unplayable !

    Honestly yeah I did, it had a few bugs that needed fixing but if looks like they've over hauled it over. The game speeds just insane! It's like ping pong.

    So strange, it's finally slow & playable for me.
    Dribbling was impossible with weight-less players b4 !

    Opposite for me, it's shocking. Unplayable.
    Every games got 8 plus goals in.
  • PaulDr
    2665 posts Fans' Favourite
    it is much, much worse.
  • cantonagod
    1302 posts Professional
    Much worse for me also - was enjoying the game winning and losing - gameplay seems terrible today since the patch and feels completely broken.
  • Goodgod10
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Adifunky wrote: »
    What... Its like all players are on speed!
    I've played 5 games now and they're all awful. When you shoot it's like a rocket went off inside the ball! Blink and you'll miss it.

    I've just played 2 games of FUT and 1 seasons for the first time in a week and had to quit them all. The speed of it was incredible. Totally out of control. What the hells happened??
  • Adifunky
    909 posts Professional
    Goodgod10 wrote: »
    Adifunky wrote: »
    What... Its like all players are on speed!
    I've played 5 games now and they're all awful. When you shoot it's like a rocket went off inside the ball! Blink and you'll miss it.

    I've just played 2 games of FUT and 1 seasons for the first time in a week and had to quit them all. The speed of it was incredible. Totally out of control. What the hells happened??

    Yeah I've played 6 games so far, all full speed!
    The ones I've dominated I've lost and the ones I should've lost I won..
    Gone back to classic fifa.
  • Radraptor
    1874 posts Fans' Favourite
    How did the speed get dialed up? I can’t stand that crap. The ping pong arcade style football is why I quit last year after they patched it
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Yep noticed the speed today in our co op games.
  • TDOF
    8956 posts League Winner
    The only thing very noticeably better that i have noticed is seal outs aren't broken, apart from that it's almost the same game.
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    Felt great tonight, decent speed, good feel on the ball. Just got lucky connections I’m guessing
  • Ironfist922
    46 posts Park Captain
    Adifunky wrote: »
    What... Its like all players are on speed!
    I've played 5 games now and they're all awful. When you shoot it's like a rocket went off inside the ball! Blink and you'll miss it.

    Feels like playing mystery ball with multipliers 3x everything
  • Ironfist922
    46 posts Park Captain
    When people constantly complain this is what you get
  • Tennster10
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    Win after patch = great patch it fix the game!

    Lost after patch = they make the game worst!!

    I draw 1 win 1 i think it was ok patch 😂

  • VJAX
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wish they would fix yellow cards. Seems like every bump is a yellow card now...just had 3 games in the row where I ended up man down for two “bumps”. Oddly the same player:)
  • Hopeful_but_nah
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tends to depend on server overload/internet connections whether gameplay is good or not. Still had players doing massive semi circle turns to get to a pass, like a hairy dog trying to run on tiles, little legs pumping but drifting in a big circle. Lots of shots in the box taking a long time to happen and missing the target with no pressure.

    Meh, is just part of the game now.

    Watched my coutois jump in the air and spray his arms and legs out, landing on his back, when a player rolled a low shot at him from 6 yards away. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Radraptor
    1874 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just played a couple games. While I know I need a bigger sample size, I didn’t notice much different. Not seeing the speed everyone is talking about as it seemed to be the same pace.
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up
    For me it’s much worse
    I don’t get y they need to mess about with it
  • Kingyyy01
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Auto blocks are even worse tbh
  • cantonagod
    1302 posts Professional
    VJAX wrote: »
    I wish they would fix yellow cards. Seems like every bump is a yellow card now...just had 3 games in the row where I ended up man down for two “bumps”. Oddly the same player:)

    And the glitch were the ref shows a yellow card but your player is sent off for a straight red.......
  • DannySTFC
    7941 posts League Winner
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Win after patch = great patch it fix the game!

    Lost after patch = they make the game worst!!

    I draw 1 win 1 i think it was ok patch 😂

    This is it. Someone who’s done the patch then wins a bunch of games thinks it’s the best thing that’s ever happened.
  • vjake
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    I played 3, lost 3 lol.

    Gameplay was smooth af, it was very fluid. However the shot blocks are insane, it really does need toning down, especially since most players do some stupid run up to the ball before shooting... It gives the defender time to run in and block it. I hit the bar 3 times in 1 game whereas before the patch I rarely hit it.

    Shot blocks are just too OP in my opinion.
  • Vichy360
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Win after patch = great patch it fix the game!

    Lost after patch = they make the game worst!!

    I draw 1 win 1 i think it was ok patch 😂

    This is it. Someone who’s done the patch then wins a bunch of games thinks it’s the best thing that’s ever happened.

    I had the best results in years b4 the patch yet it was horrible gameplay with ice-skaters everywhere on pitch.
  • VJAX
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    cantonagod wrote: »
    VJAX wrote: »
    I wish they would fix yellow cards. Seems like every bump is a yellow card now...just had 3 games in the row where I ended up man down for two “bumps”. Oddly the same player:)

    And the glitch were the ref shows a yellow card but your player is sent off for a straight red.......

    Haven’t had this one yet😂
Sign In or Register to comment.