does ps4 have no loss glitch in wl again?

Max_1899
381 posts Sunday League Hero
last years it been usually 30-40 ppl achieving 30-0, but this wl 192 got 30-0 on ps4. seems kinda weird and i hope that if theres a glitch ea straight bans all the abusers

Comments

• cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes there is. I had 2 games in WL and one in rivals this weekend where i was up winning and on my next goal they paused immediatley and i recieved a loss. They didnt answer my messages so assuming they know what theyre doing
  • Max_1899
    well i hope u reported them.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    I haven't noticed.
  • Max_1899
    i havnt noticed either but 192 ppl getting 30-0 is kinda unrealistic. xbox has like 30 i think
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    Max_1899 wrote: »
    i havnt noticed either but 192 ppl getting 30-0 is kinda unrealistic. xbox has like 30 i think

I Think everyone was playing home games this weekend league.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    They will never fix it and they dont care as long as sales/money are comming their way.....

Sad, but true :neutral:
  • Max_1899
    hm there was a no loss glitch last year at the start too, but i think they fixed it pretty fast and banned abusers if i remember correctly.
  • scrubosaurus
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    theres only one way to fix this, if u know how to do the glitch EXPOSE IT. then everyone will do it and they will have to fix it.
    otherwise nothing will be done.
  • Max_1899
    my guess would be with a lag switch.
    since ea uses lag compensation your connection gets matched with your opponent and if you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up your connection enough it might disconnect your opponent first.
  • Chavez76
    9817 posts League Winner
    theres only one way to fix this, if u know how to do the glitch EXPOSE IT. then everyone will do it and they will have to fix it.

yeah, instead of <200 people will do, everyone will. Seems like a great plan!
  • scrubosaurus
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chavez76 wrote: »

so u think nothing should be done... my plan seems better
  • Chavez76
    9817 posts League Winner
    Chavez76 wrote: »

so u think nothing should be done... my plan seems better

Where do I say that? Seems like a way better idea to report it and let EA handle it
    (assuming they will..)
    I
  • Max_1899
    its probably way more than 200 doing it, some just dont do it that obvious and are happy if they get gold 1 or whatever with it. if its exposed they are forced to take action. its just the same as squad battle. i highly doubt ppl are able to constantly win 40 games on ultimate every week with the unrealistic endless dribbling of cpu. im pretty sure theres some form of glitch there aswell.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Yes
    In one game the guy went 2-0 against me early
    On my ko his selected guy ran straight down the screen, as if not being controlled by him, and the game DCd
    The game didn’t count on my WL record or as one of my 30 rivals games
    Only the contracts

I’m not moaning, I didn’t officially get a loss
    But I’m guessing he got the win
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Max_1899 wrote: »
    its probably way more than 200 doing it, some just dont do it that obvious and are happy if they get gold 1 or whatever with it. if its exposed they are forced to take action. its just the same as squad battle. i highly doubt ppl are able to constantly win 40 games on ultimate every week with the unrealistic endless dribbling of cpu. im pretty sure theres some form of glitch there aswell.

Everyone is playing co-op in sb’s now