What happened to IF Renato Sanches?

Felici_123
209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Cant find any on the market for 2 days now, the ones who Pop up are quick sold for 150k in a split second.
Is he going extinct or whats the Point?

Comments

• Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    You tubers bigged him up so his price went crazy.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Bought mine at 69k kerching.
  • Felici_123
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    good buy :-) i had him 1-2 weeks ago for around the same Price. I wouldnt even mind the 150k for him but there is just not any Card on the markt....
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Felici_123 wrote: »
    good buy :-) i had him 1-2 weeks ago for around the same Price. I wouldnt even mind the 150k for him but there is just not any Card on the markt....

Price will get upped and people will panic sell. I'd expect him to not be far off a reasonable price.
  • Tubpac
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hes a god in game
  • OZero
    7475 posts League Winner
    Felici_123 wrote: »

Price will get upped and people will panic sell. I'd expect him to not be far off a reasonable price.

I would say he worths much more than 150K.
  • Swanz05
    5373 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2020
    Xbox 120k max price. No way I'd sell unless they up that a lot.
  • FaFiFa
    1446 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good in game, links CR7 with Mbappe and Neymar, pros are using him. He is not your usual scrub, inflated by “investors”. Will keep rising
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6636 posts Big Money Move
    I personally didn't think he was as good as his futmas card last year. Think I sold him for 65k :D
  • AULERT
    1280 posts Professional
    Played against him and he was excellent, pretty sure it was just his normal card as well. So the IF must be really good.