Anyone love the extension of WL? I do!

Kainsng
83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I love it to be honest. It means less stress to do 30 games and more time to spend with family during the weekend. Less stress on server too.

Hope EA make this permanent!

Comments

• Jambo2020
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Much prefer it.
  • A_Snipe
    4162 posts National Call-Up
    Well it’s the same amount of time basically since no one could use Friday really. Also generally more people work Monday’s anyways so it’s not really any different. Now if they always have 4 full days then it’d work better
  • Hammer316
    4266 posts National Call-Up
    It should always be Friday to Monday it makes it so much more manageable. With the 30 game limit for rivals it makes the whole system a joke.
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Kainsng wrote: »
    I love it to be honest. It means less stress to do 30 games and more time to spend with family during the weekend. Less stress on server too.

The way their servers act it will be permanent. 2nd week of WL and 2nd week you can play on Monday .
  • Radraptor
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    It should always be Friday to Monday it makes it so much more manageable. With the 30 game limit for rivals it makes the whole system a joke.

I agree. My guess is the reason they don’t do it is they can’t figure out how to fix the code on it to make it permanent just as they can’t fix half the other stuff.
  • Andyh60
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    Yes was always a good thing in every way to have Monday for FUT champs but given the whole rivals situation then just a no brainer to now have fri-mon on permanent basis. Love to know ANYONE that wouldn't want that.
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

The way their servers act it will be permanent. 2nd week of WL and 2nd week you can play on Monday .

Agree 100%. RuleBreakers 2 will have some crazy op cards and servers will go down like it always does
  • IronMike69
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love it secured Gold 1 with 5 games remaining

The games I played this morning were so smooth with no delay/lag here in the UK

• IronMike69
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wayno69 wrote: »
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

Agree 100%. RuleBreakers 2 will have some crazy op cards and servers will go down like it always does

when is team 2 being released?
  • RedDevilNL
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    Worked out for me. I have my kids every second weekend, including this one. I only registered because I already had the 2k points for next weekend so I had nothing to lose. I only had a the chance to play 2 games over the weekend but should get a few hours to play tonight.