Kdb any good at cm? Or cdm

Lcfc
2818 posts National Call-Up
280k seems a reasonable price for him
Any reviews on him?

Comments

• Champs85
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m interested in this as well. Considering which 2 out of de bruyne, kante, wijnaldum and Bruno. Anyone able to add any advice/reviews?
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    Kante is a must but for the defensive side of the game, have him with Pogba and IF Bruno who’s my link to Semedo. Considering selling Bruno for an icon but nothing jumping at me for the coins I have.
  • Swanz05
    5373 posts Big Money Move
    If you can fit him in give IF Renato a try? He's great at cm/cdm, much cheaper than De Bruyne, but virtually extinct (on xbox) so you might be trying to snipe one for a while.
  • Lcfc
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    If you can fit him in give IF Renato a try? He's great at cm/cdm, much cheaper than De Bruyne, but virtually extinct (on xbox) so you might be trying to snipe one for a while.

Yeah noticed the youtubers was hyping him up
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2020
    Not at CDM. CM or CAM KDB is great.

currently playing with OTW Partey at CDM, Wijnaldum as the other (in 4231 - though I have NDidi as well If I need to really tighten up the defence) or as the Box to Box in 433(2). KDB seems better in the CM role in the 433 than the Cam in 4231 for some reason. I think his runs from slightly deeper dont get picked up where as in the CAM role hes constantly picked up.
  • Lcfc
    Used in 5 games not impressed but servers r bad so it’s not a fair judgement yet.
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used him as a but ultimately sold him and bought salah for the cm position, was a big improvement
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m using him as a cdm in 4-2-2-2 alongside Allan (soon to be Fabinho for chemistry purposes) and unfortunately his tackling let’s him down too much. I have Allan to stay back and let de bruyne act as a box to box but every other time I press tackle it’s a free kick. If you just shield instead with him or are better at tackling than me (which isn’t hard) he may be ok. Everything else is brilliant so I really don’t want to drop him from the team. He finds space a lot, his passing is pin point and he can’t half finish it. Il probably keep him until I can afford an icon to replace him I think.
  • Lcfc
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    I’m using him as a cdm in 4-2-2-2 alongside Allan (soon to be Fabinho for chemistry purposes) and unfortunately his tackling let’s him down too much. I have Allan to stay back and let de bruyne act as a box to box but every other time I press tackle it’s a free kick. If you just shield instead with him or are better at tackling than me (which isn’t hard) he may be ok. Everything else is brilliant so I really don’t want to drop him from the team. He finds space a lot, his passing is pin point and he can’t half finish it. Il probably keep him until I can afford an icon to replace him I think.

Interesting I will try 4222
    But swinging towards getting rid of he don’t get better. I’ve found cards I’ve used before at 10k to be as good
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lcfc wrote: »
    Grezzerk wrote: »

Interesting I will try 4222
    But swinging towards getting rid of he don’t get better. I’ve found cards I’ve used before at 10k to be as good

At central cam with 2 strikers in front he was irreplaceable for me as I don’t use skills. Made more runs than my strikers and was always open for a pass. But then I packed 89 Ronaldinho so sold up and changed formation now to get mbappe and Ronaldo at striker. Don’t think he’d be fast enough at wide cam so haven’t bothered even trying him there. Then again I still have a hunter on him, going to change to shadow and hopefully that’ll make a difference when it comes to defending.