Any thoughts on how to improve this squad before I make it?

fluffymnuffy
12775 posts Has That Special Something
edited October 2020
Must have Goretzka and be about the same price (125-150k not including him)

Screen-Shot-2020-10-24-at-11-55-10-AM.png

Comments

• cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hope all those otw are untradeavle
  • mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    Left side is weak but struggling what to suggest to get chem
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    Not a good team in my opinion I don't think you are using your coins wisely given you don't have many, you have 50k in 2 OTW players that perform the same as their standard gold versions and can be bought for 5k ... scrap the whole thing and build somthing else.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    GULAG wrote: »
    Not a good team in my opinion I don't think you are using your coins wisely given you don't have many, you have 50k in 2 OTW players that perform the same as their standard gold versions and can be bought for 5k ... scrap the whole thing and build somthing else.

Well the whole point of OTW players is that they'll improve
  • Seandimes
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2020
    Replace all otw cards with their if/normal card.
    Use the freed up funds to replace Lukaku with Mertens and Gosens with Insigne. I would also replace Vidal with Nainggolan and Süle with Boateng.

Chem should work out if you start in 4321
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    GULAG wrote: »

Well the whole point of OTW players is that they'll improve

Not for playing with them they won't they will improve if they perform irl and make TOTW and that could take weeks/months to happen or never ... Trust me that team is not good for your budget, so many better options you could use in basically every position.
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Replace all otw cards with their if/normal card.
    Use the freed up funds to replace Lukaku with Mertens and Gosens with Insigne. I would also replace Vidal with Nainggolan and Süle with Boateng.

Chem should work out if you start in 4321

Good advices. Mertens and Insigne are great pair.
  • TDOF
    8995 posts League Winner
    I mean... there are a lot better teams you can make with those coins, that team is below average....
  • Notformeclive
    2794 posts Fans' Favourite
    146k (not including Goretzka)

hUs9I0r.png
  • W77
    1272 posts Play-Off Hero
    how much is Deigo costa ? the gold card. he is good . can only imagine how good his serverbreaker card
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    OP, have you used Schulz yet? He’s in my team and he’s brilliant, highly recommend him. I packed Alphonso early on and tried him for 5 or so games and I never got on with him, Nico much better fwiw