The Rulebreakers Card Review Thread

jpsblue
12464 posts Has That Special Something
edited October 2020
edit: so i dunno how many teams/objectives/sbcs for this promo we are actually getting so let's just compile it all in here and have a thread to ask/post reviews of said cards.

Team 1

rule-t1.jpg

Rulebreakers-Mukiele.jpg

williaru.jpg

malong-sbc-fifa-21-rulebreakers-ultimate-team.jpg
Post edited by jpsblue on

Comments

• GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    Just use my thread. I'll change the title for every promo.
  • jpsblue
    edited October 2020
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I think that I prefer a separate thread as otherwise the reviews will get lost in amongst all other reviews of NIFs etc.

QMZcHUl.jpg

plus i put in a bit effort embedding the images including the objective and sbc players :trollface:

anyway if anyone has tried Kane i would love a review
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2020
    Just got Williams and bought Kamara if any interest in review later
  • JG10AVFC
    4064 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I think that I prefer a separate thread as otherwise the reviews will get lost in amongst all other reviews of NIFs etc.

QMZcHUl.jpg

plus i put in a bit effort embedding the images including the objective and sbc players :trollface:

anyway if anyone has tried Kane i would love a review

I’ll be trying him tonight, unsure wether Kane or mbappe goes ST or CAM
  • ContraCode64
    4215 posts National Call-Up
    Picked up Dumfries this morning as Semedo's lack of positioning is triggering me in the WL today. Only one game played, so early days with him, but he hits like a freight train.
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    4508 posts National Call-Up
    Really enjoying Andre - so much so I got rid of Pogba, who I’ve never really been a fan of.

Feels great on the ball. 93 reactions and 90 composure is massive. Only downside is his shooting.
  • AntraXxX
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Picked up Dumfries this morning as Semedo's lack of positioning is triggering me in the WL today. Only one game played, so early days with him, but he hits like a freight train.
    Want go share your team?
  • VanCityD7
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone used Douglas yet?
  • WFCBagnall
    94690 posts Moderator
    There's more than two teams @jpsblue

I'm pretty sure I've read that there will be either teams/players released throughout the year.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »

This thread is for REviews..Your thread is only good for views.
  • JG10AVFC
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    There's more than two teams @jpsblue

I'm pretty sure I've read that there will be either teams/players released throughout the year.

Would love it if there were teams each month tbh.
  • ContraCode64
    4215 posts National Call-Up
    AntraXxX wrote: »
    Want go share your team?

Screenshot-20201024-130706-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Literally just bolted him on to this for the sake of getting through my WL games, but even on 6 chem he's very solid. His workrates position him really well and his extra height and reach make it far harder to loft lobbed through balls in behind him and he can body pretty much anyone. Downsides would be that he doesnt offer a whole lot on the ball other than effective shielding.

I've got De Ligt kicking around so might give this a whirl instead to get him on full chem....

Screenshot-20201024-135740-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Bit reluctant to ditch Courtois, but could probably do with De Ligt being on more than 8 chem for the extra boost once positioning is sorted.
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »

This thread is for REviews..Your thread is only good for views.

Lord have Mercy
  • jpsblue
    Probably been lost in the SBC thread over today's carnage, however any reviews on Kane and Douglas Costa so far?
  • holdenwait
    77572 posts Icon
    edited October 2020
    Inaki has been amazing thus far, got the dribbling one with no chem boost (using hunter for utter speedfreakness) and he feels great in the ball, shooting is fantastic. Him and Fati make a wonderful pairing up top
    Post edited by holdenwait on
  • jpsblue
    edited October 2020
    Mukiele is actually so good. Recovery pace is fantastic, very decent on the ball considering his size, and his jumping and height has been so effective. Heaps better than Mbabu, Cancelo and Semedo who i have tried

OP updated with Malong too
  • jpsblue
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Inaki has been amazing thus far, got the dribbling one with no chem boost (using hunter for utter speedfreakness) and he feels great in the ball, shooting is fantastic. Him and Fati make a wonderful pairing up top

thinking about doing him for my mate who is quite ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at the game, think he's in like div 7 or so. He currently has Rodrigo and POTM Fati upfront together and enough coins and fodder to do Inaki easily so i may do him for him
  • JDYx
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have Andre, Kamara, Llorente, Inaki, and Ocampos in my team. Will give some thoughts once I've played a bit with the team.
  • holdenwait
    77572 posts Icon
    edited October 2020
    wrongthread. roar
    Post edited by holdenwait on
  • NooBish AbbZ
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just had a friendlies game end 18-17, messaged the guy and he was looking I for objectives too ☺️ Just need to score in 3 more and win 5
  • Just had a friendlies game end 18-17, messaged the guy and he was looking I for objectives too ☺️ Just need to score in 3 more and win 5

Managed to do the same and knocked out all the achievements apart from the wins and the goals with French.

Coming back to Xbox after years out due to the toxicity of the community this has been refreshing I must say.
  • kfcbucket21
    8242 posts League Winner
    Lazzari has been great at finishing. 3/3 is a slight letdown but he's clinical
  • NooBish AbbZ
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2020
    Sir Lew1s wrote: »
    Just had a friendlies game end 18-17, messaged the guy and he was looking I for objectives too ☺️ Just need to score in 3 more and win 5

Managed to do the same and knocked out all the achievements apart from the wins and the goals with French.

Coming back to Xbox after years out due to the toxicity of the community this has been refreshing I must say.

I must agree with this; yesterday I messaged a guy saying he got done over by Fifa. I kicked a GK kick long at 90+3, Lukaku ran through and levelled it up at 2-2. There was only supposed to be 1 minute of stoppage time, and then went on to beat him in Extra Time. Hence I apologised. Anywho, I got a message back saying not to worry, the whistle didn't go. I was like...what? I didn't receive abuse back?

Another example from yesterday, a guys Neuer won him the match single-handedly, I messaged say Neuer is nuts, he came back with essentially, yeah and what instructions he was using him on.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    Sir Lew1s wrote: »

You aren't @LouisQW, are you? You've been knighted now?!?!
  • JG10AVFC
    Kane is immense. It’s like having prime Ibra minus the skills. Wins every header, the speed boost is massive.
    His high high work rates mean he’s always pressuring defenders so likely to win the ball back quickly. Bullies VVD/Varane when shielding the ball.
    His shot power is insane, slams them in from all angles. Don’t think he’s worth the 1.6 currently on Xbox but he’s definitely the best prem ST around.
  • sheckLon
    3258 posts National Call-Up
    Anybody used or played against RB Laporte?
  • BernardLerring
    1465 posts Professional
    Andre is atrocious, made 5k on him which is a bonus. I wouldn't pay 2k for him.

Inaki- I knew he was gonna be bad, he's bad. 8 games.zero goals, I'll never use him again. I did the sbc out of boredom
  • Andre is atrocious, made 5k on him which is a bonus. I wouldn't pay 2k for him.

Inaki- I knew he was gonna be bad, he's bad. 8 games.zero goals, I'll never use him again. I did the sbc out of boredom

:joy: 7 WL games 12 goals 7 assists. loads of others have said he's great (the dribbling one)

even @EddieFicio called him quality, so..
  • JDYx
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Some thoughts on the ones I've used
    Hassane Kamara
    Chem Style: Shadow
    Position: LWB in 532 & LB in 41212

For a player of his size I expected him to be nice on the ball but he felt very clunky dribbling and turning. Too small and weak in a 4atb to. Avoid

Benjamin Andre
    Position: CCM in 532 (on stay back) & LCM in 41212

Another player that has a small frame IG which doesn't help him when tackling/blocking. Nice jockeying speed and is decent on the ball but other than that nothing special.

Marcos Llorente
    Position: CCB in 532 & CDM in 41212

This guy was class at CB and DM. Will change to Anchor as I think he'd benefit more. The loss of dribbling means you have to treat the card differently. More of a sh1thouse whereas he used to be the elegant one next to the sh1thouse at DM. Not worth the 300k+ but would pay 200ish.

Lucas Ocampos
    Chem Style: Artist
    Position: RCM in 532 & RCM in 41212

Guy is absolutely class all around. Passing, shooting and physicality all really good and felt lovely on the ball dribbling. Could play him in numerous positions and he'd be excellent.