It will never happen...

mark1089
749 posts Semi-Pro
But everyone should get an untradeable rule breakers card after all this.
But we’ll all get 24 hour extension of weekend league.
Crazy that they never learn, even after all these promos.

Comments

• HyperOCD
    1706 posts Play-Off Hero
    Free r94 to everyone
  • mark1089
    749 posts Semi-Pro
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Free r94 to everyone

Might as well give everyone R97
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its been 3 hours lmao
  • BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    They should just make the WL a 4 or 5 day thing. The servers can never handle it. People shouldn't feel the need to play a 2am just so they get slightly better gameplay.

Its just soo obvious.
  • W77
    1272 posts Play-Off Hero
    2nd week in a row . i work 5 days and friday my short day i am usually after few hours at work home to enjoy fri/sat . it funny how every week EA manage to do something with servers . why no other company have so many issues like this one .

i want to come home play 20 games on friday . finish 10 games early morning and enjoy my weekend after . unreal how those idiots manage to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up everything and takes them forever to fix it .
  • Gnomenclature
    7684 posts League Winner
    EA do not apologize or ever compensate players unless it's related to packing a wrong player version in a pack.
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Market is already on its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and you want them to give out a free promo card for servers being down?
  • Ronaldo
    4127 posts National Call-Up
    EA do not apologize or ever compensate players unless it's related to packing a wrong player version in a pack.

It's because people celebrate it when the servers do come back on. It's like taking candy away from a baby, it will cry. But when you return the candy, it goes right back go being content.
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    whenever PES make mistakes (minor ones not like servers down ever) they give players huge rewards in terms of coins and points
  • Nervous_Nick
    6716 posts Big Money Move
    5 hours ffs!!!
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    5 hours ffs!!!

Been a great night on the forums though.
  • DafuqJustHappen
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    5 hours ffs!!!

Really shows what a bunch of incompetents EA really are. Just hire some better DevOps please! At this point even I would do better, and I'm no expert...
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4601 posts National Call-Up
    5 hours ffs!!!

Really shows what a bunch of incompetents EA really are. Just hire some better DevOps please! At this point even I would do better, and I'm no expert...

They are all gone for the weekend.