Listen, I have had to endure numerous insults on here, simply for liking your game. I have often been accused of being an employee too, such is the burden I bear.
I have defended you to the hilt. And beyond! My reputation lies in tatters and my psychologist is kept busy by my frequent trips to him to deal with my mental mood swings caused by being chased around this forum by my little pack of yelping pups 🐶
All this I can bear (resists posting bear emoji) but we have a deal, remember?
The deal which keeps me fighting in your corner, suffering the slings and arrows of abuse that comes my way.
The deal is.....
....you release a good online game that I can actually stand up for on here.
Like genuinely stand up for. Not pretend to defend just to wind the rest of them up on here (sometimes I dislike myself a little godammit!)
Anyway EA, what have you gone and done. Eh? Youve released a game that is full of the ol' faults. Not one big error, or two, but TEN? TEN!!
Dont make me list them!
Ok I'm gonna list them.
And before I do, remember I still win most my games (Seasons W32 D2 L10 pretty bad actually)
And also remember, I aint gonna ❤️❤️❤️❤️, whine and vent. I will just tell you factually what is happening in an online game that you made recently called Fifa 21.
Here we go, you cads:
1. Goalkeepers let in terrible below average shots.
2. There is very little midfield play. It is all end to end, basketball style.
3. I rarely intercept passes even when I know where the opponent will pass
4. The defence vs attack is not balanced. Attack is far too OP.
5. Hardly any red cards, even for the most atrocious Vinny Jones slide tackles from the back.
6. Player contact results in fouls far too much of the time
7. Ping pong passing is rewarded and accurate far more than it should be
8. Tackles bounce back to the attackers an inordinate amount of times
9. Autoblocks and autoclearences are insane and happen way too much
10. When you go shoulder to shoulder with someone, strength should win a good amount of time. It doesn't.
You've let let me down here EA. I might even need to retreat off grid to my penthouse in the Cayman Islands because my life ain't worth jack here on the forums now.
Your games used to have faults. Pretty big ones. Lob through ball being OP back in the day, but we learned the one or two exploits and, hey, no big deal.
I think it was 18 that was pretty well rounded with no major flaws. The halcyon days of yonder!
But they've been creeping in the last few years I must say, you naughty rabbits! But it was "fine."
When get it right you GET. IT. RIGHT.
I play Fifa more than ANY OTHER GAME in my extensive library.
But ten faults?? TEN????!!
Listen, my pretend employers, let's just sort this and move on. Fix the faults over a couple of patches, or one by one. No biggie. It'll be like the dream sequence in Dallas. It never happened!
I'll cross them off here one by one and get back to defending your game.
Then I can attract all the hate from the yelping pack and you guys can escape over the horizon scot free.