Hows Aubameyang?

Thuq
1384 posts Professional
Was lucky enough and got him from gold upgrade.

Anyone used him and got any input? Right now i have Jesus as ST in 4411 formation. Whats the comparision between them?

Comments

• DickyBird88
    288 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I luckily got him too in me free packs at the start... he started for me so so good, epic runs.. always finishes.. but then became absolutely naff at ST next to ageuro and Kevin de Bruyne.. he know plays at LM as I have hazard you front and he’s brillaint for running back and actually really good at winning balls!
  • Boysie91
    15048 posts World Class
    Feels slow for what his stats say so me personally don't see the point in buying him for any other reason as his dribbling and finishing is average
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    Packed him as well. Used him for 20 games. Turns like a truck and doesn’t feel as fast as stats suggest. His worth will only drop over time so I sold him
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    Yeah unfortunately i hes untreadable so i cant actually sell him.

Would you guys say he's an upgrade to Jesus? His stats compared to Jesus look great, but as you guys say he might not be all that ingame
  • mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    Thuq wrote: »
    Yeah unfortunately i hes untreadable so i cant actually sell him.

Would you guys say he's an upgrade to Jesus? His stats compared to Jesus look great, but as you guys say he might not be all that ingame

Yes he is imo. At least for the first 20 games
  • SwankyStyle
    1238 posts Professional
    He’s a truck. His ice is only useful on through balls. Otherwise he’s just a goal poacher
  • MFCLee
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You’ve got him untradable, for free? Just play him, what else are you going to do, obviously you’re not going to quick sell him.
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    MFCLee wrote: »
    You’ve got him untradable, for free? Just play him, what else are you going to do, obviously you’re not going to quick sell him.

Obviously i'll try him out. Thought i'd still ask for peoples thoughts on him tho
  • win123vn
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    86 games 104 goals (only playing WL gold 3 and DR 3), hating him for the first 20 games, but then when getting used to him hes a goal-scoring machine.
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dont waste ur coins. Unless ur in division 5+ he wont help ur team and will only hurt u
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    win123vn wrote: »
    86 games 104 goals (only playing WL gold 3 and DR 3), hating him for the first 20 games, but then when getting used to him hes a goal-scoring machine.

In what formation are you using him mate?
    cawbrey2 wrote: »
    Dont waste ur coins. Unless ur in division 5+ he wont help ur team and will only hurt u

He's untreadable lol, wish i could sell him. I was just fine with Jesus
  • Thefranchise92
    6636 posts Big Money Move
    He’s weird he doesn’t do ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all but score. I got him in an untradeable 2 players pack. He’s well above positive goals for me, can’t dribble can’t pass but can score and he gets a lot of chances but hes far from clinical. What he does have is fast straight line speed and good positioning so he will likely score pretty much every game
  • ThierryHenry1621
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    57 in 44 for me, alongside Griezman in my hybrid he’s a goal machine for me
  • pes1972
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Horrible for me, unfortunately untradeable, otherwise I would have taken the money instantly
  • I have him untradable and play him in front of richarlison in a 4411. Seems to pay off nicely, he ends up setting up more then he scores but I like him. For this early in the game and free I'm not gonna complain
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    Alright guys thanks for all the info!

Sounds like he's better next to a more agile player, willl try him as solo striker first and see how it goes