The input lag in this game is terrible

DarthGrowler
17125 posts World Class
Worse than its ever been. Can't even register basic skill moves while it seems my opponent never has an issue

Comments

• zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    Haven’t had this issue at all
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6872 posts Big Money Move
    0 problem here
  • DarthGrowler
    17125 posts World Class
    zzachzx wrote: »
    0 problem here

See that's exactly the issue. Some people aren't affected, some are crippled by it
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    It’s was poor for me Friday so not played since then, only SB and tried my first match in rivals today, WOW it was poor but my opponent had it much worse and I felt bad winning 7-1. Several times his players stuttered when in on goal and I had all the silly bounces of the ball.
  • ha032742
    47805 posts Moderator
    edited October 2020
    0 problem here

See that's exactly the issue. Some people aren't affected, some are crippled by it

I’m frustrated by it too so you’re not alone. I will say that I have less of an issue when playing at unhealthy times of the morning.
  • Scutch
    20808 posts Club Captain
    Sunday was awful for me. I was trying to do ball rolls and was pulling off rainbow flicks at one point.
  • DarthGrowler
    17125 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »
    Sunday was awful for me. I was trying to do ball rolls and was pulling off rainbow flicks at one point.

I can't even control the ball right now. Takes so long to get it under control that my opponent nicks it every time
  • Moiizer
    15030 posts World Class
    Aiming where to pass and it ends up going down the M62. Thats my main issue currently.
  • DarthGrowler
    17125 posts World Class
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Aiming where to pass and it ends up going down the M62. Thats my main issue currently.

Or trickling down a drain at slug sleep
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    0 problem here

Same issue here for around 5 years. Every title is the same. My internet is the best domestically available in the country, have been through countless routers and modems over the years trying to diagnose the issue, and eventually gave up trying. It’s an EA problem. It happens only in an EA game and I nearly drove myself mad at one point trying to ‘fix’ a problem that isn’t anything to do with me.
  • Shaanxz
    23830 posts Club Captain
    Some of the animations take the ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • M98H
    14233 posts Has That Special Something
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    0 problem here

Same issue here for around 5 years. Every title is the same. My internet is the best domestically available in the country, have been through countless routers and modems over the years trying to diagnose the issue, and eventually gave up trying. It’s an EA problem. It happens only in an EA game and I nearly drove myself mad at one point trying to ‘fix’ a problem that isn’t anything to do with me.

Facts
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    0 problem here

Same, spent money and time trying to fix issues, never changed. Last year I quit with a stacked team as it didn’t matter who I had or what I done. The final straw for me was playing on my sons console upstairs, on WiFi and the difference in gameplay was night and day compared to mine which was wired. I didn’t and couldn’t get any answers here and was let’s just say removed shortly after. Because of lockdown I was bored this year so thought I’d try the trial and it was great, don’t get me wrong the game wasn’t perfect but that’s Fifa for you but I was in control and then last Friday it felt a thousand times worse. I’m at the point now where I won’t even post asking questions as they always fall on deaf ears. For every person that has that gameplay another won’t and will make out like I’m crazy and don’t know how to play Fifa. It’s better to create that divide as it makes it easier to hide the facts.
  • Claicon
    2314 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had massive input lag this weekend at 22-6, almost bottled E3 because of it. Didn't had that in a while but this was just shocking, everything felt so unresponsive.
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    0 problem here

I am, since monday, despite having wired a fibre connection, everythings feels so delayed for me now, not enjoyable at all.
  • BleedBlue
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rivals in like playing in mud! Players taking 10 seconds to pass or even turn