Your CB partnership?

1
Connor9696
34 posts Park Captain
I’m thinking of getting manolas and koulibaly CB as when I’ve faced them they’ve ran the show.

I’m not getting along with varane he’s always out of poisition without me touching him🥴

Thanks 😊

Comments

  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    Connor9696 wrote: »
    I’m thinking of getting manolas and koulibaly CB as when I’ve faced them they’ve ran the show.

    I’m not getting along with varane he’s always out of poisition without me touching him🥴

    Thanks 😊

    Wonders for me! Manolas is fantastic
  • Arsenalman
    4116 posts National Call-Up
    Connor9696 wrote: »
    I’m thinking of getting manolas and koulibaly CB as when I’ve faced them they’ve ran the show.

    I’m not getting along with varane he’s always out of poisition without me touching him🥴

    Thanks 😊

    Brilliant partnership mate, better than Eder Carlos
  • Connor9696
    34 posts Park Captain
    Do you guys mind sharing your teams?
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Koulibaly and De Ligt for me
  • BananaBread
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Militao and Fernandinho currently.
  • Connor9696
    34 posts Park Captain
    RileyD wrote: »
    Koulibaly and De Ligt for me

    How’s de ligt?
  • ImAtrocious
    3197 posts National Call-Up
    RileyD wrote: »
    Koulibaly and De Ligt for me

    Same for me. I haven't had a problem with De Ligt, but I've been racking my brain trying to find ways to pair Koulibaly and Van Dijk...just hard to make that hybrid work while also trying to keep Reus in my squad.
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    Connor9696 wrote: »
    Do you guys mind sharing your teams?

    Start 4-5-1 but custom tactic into 4-2-2-2:

    Insigne - Martinez
    Dybala - Bernado Silva
    Naigolan - Erikson
    Sandro - Kou - Manolas - Cancelo
    Donaruma
  • hailphilhellmuth
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IF Walker and Gomez
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Varane Gomez. Both cracked AF
  • Ludinator19
    1046 posts Professional
    TOTW Ramos and Varane for me.

    22-D99237-C632-43-D7-A557-B52374-CE9790.png
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Varane and Carlos for me.
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    Gomes and Ake for me, both do the job
  • Dubbly
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diego Carlos, Militao, Nacho. Really like them as a back 3

    Basically waiting for Varane, Ramos or a jacked up Scream CB to replace one of them.
  • Oldgmrdad
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Koulibaly, Skirinar(sp?), Chiellini

    Koulibaly is a monster
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6712 posts Big Money Move
    Got Ramos and militao untradable so I'm using them but Ramos is a liability at times
  • mway
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2020
    Diallo, Klostermann. DIV 2
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6712 posts Big Money Move
    Connor9696 wrote: »
    Do you guys mind sharing your teams?

    Screenshot-20201019-103048.jpg[/url]
  • iamnotamaniamcantona
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kimmich, Rousillon, IF Upemacano, Hummels, Mbabu, Neuer......all packed 1st owner....

    .....so it'd be rude not to really..... :/
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    Love the fact the bloke asks about the two Serie A CB's/alternatives to Varane and then loads of people mention how Varane is amazing for them! Some people missing the point a little!
  • KimJong
    72 posts Park Captain
    Hermoso and Bartra, want to upgrade to Koulibaly and Manolas, but haven't found a way yet to link them without having to play Ospina in goal while still keeping Talisca, Paulinho, Teixeira and Augusto in the team :smiley:
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6712 posts Big Money Move
    Best I've used is alaba Hernandez neuer and you can you any league with that
  • Connor9696
    34 posts Park Captain
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Love the fact the bloke asks about the two Serie A CB's/alternatives to Varane and then loads of people mention how Varane is amazing for them! Some people missing the point a little!

    Hahaha it’s cool bro, he just became so slow at reacting and was always out of position this past weekend league. I’ve just bought koulibaly and manolas now🤩
  • Arsenalman
    4116 posts National Call-Up
    KimJong wrote: »
    Hermoso and Bartra, want to upgrade to Koulibaly and Manolas, but haven't found a way yet to link them without having to play Ospina in goal while still keeping Talisca, Paulinho, Teixeira and Augusto in the team :smiley:

    451 mertens cm
  • Lfc23
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    Koulibaly an manolas
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Connor9696 wrote: »
    RileyD wrote: »
    Koulibaly and De Ligt for me

    How’s de ligt?

    De Ligt has been brilliant for me.

    I find that Koulibaly has a massive presence, blocking off everyone, bullying defenders etc whilst De Ligt is really composed, makes a load of clean tackles and always seems to be in the right place.

    They work really well together.
  • Hammer316
    4273 posts National Call-Up
    I have militao and Joe Gomez UT they are great. I switched varane in for militao when I was 12-2 in the WL and finished on gold 2. Maybe not all down to varane but I wasnt impressed by him at all.
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2020
    RileyD wrote: »
    Connor9696 wrote: »
    RileyD wrote: »
    Koulibaly and De Ligt for me

    How’s de ligt?

    De Ligt has been brilliant for me.

    I find that Koulibaly has a massive presence, blocking off everyone, bullying defenders etc whilst De Ligt is really composed, makes a load of clean tackles and always seems to be in the right place.

    They work really well together.

    Is Manolas better the de ligt ?
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Mee and mustafi 😀
  • Manolas and koulibaly all the way. Does Limit hybrid options though
Sign In or Register to comment.