King Olivier Giroud - Road to 1000 Goals

13
Gabbalala
9884 posts League Winner

I'm keeping this simple. 1000 goals with Giroud is the aim. I'll post whatever I want in here. Hopefully the SBC thread can now quieten down if i have somewhere to horn over Giroud. :lol:

Comments

  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    edited March 2021
    Current Record

    ce055f15-51ed-457d-a3d4-4e22f25168cb.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=w0btLy2rR4p0RTSTQIoNhgdv1H2disDPyYKbCBu1VF0%3D
    Post edited by Gabbalala on
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    edited October 2020
    Best Goals
    lkNgqnW.gif
    Ct5SGd7.gif
    CFmQCr8.gif
    zX9IxK9.gif
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Brilliant, love this. GL!

    Was thinking about doing something similar as a casual aside to my proper team, but at the moment there’s no special version of anyone I fancy doing it with, and don’t really want to use a normal gold card.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6948 posts Big Money Move
    GL
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Brilliant, love this. GL!

    Was thinking about doing something similar as a casual aside to my proper team, but at the moment there’s no special version of anyone I fancy doing it with, and don’t really want to use a normal gold card.

    Yeah, I know what you mean, just need that perfect card to do it with. IF Zlatan tomorrow could be an option for you? :)
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Brilliant, love this. GL!

    Was thinking about doing something similar as a casual aside to my proper team, but at the moment there’s no special version of anyone I fancy doing it with, and don’t really want to use a normal gold card.

    Yeah, I know what you mean, just need that perfect card to do it with. IF Zlatan tomorrow could be an option for you? :)

    Could be a good shout! Though I fancy doing it with someone highly unfashionable like you haha.

  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Brilliant, love this. GL!

    Was thinking about doing something similar as a casual aside to my proper team, but at the moment there’s no special version of anyone I fancy doing it with, and don’t really want to use a normal gold card.

    Yeah, I know what you mean, just need that perfect card to do it with. IF Zlatan tomorrow could be an option for you? :)

    Could be a good shout! Though I fancy doing it with someone highly unfashionable like you haha.

    Did you just say Giroud was unfashionable?

    Olivier-Giroud.jpg

    :trollface:
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    :love:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6948 posts Big Money Move
    If there only was a Luca Toni icon card...
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    If there only was a Luca Toni icon card...

    Or Di Natale <3
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    Toni - Miccoli
    Di Natale

    :love:
  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    What's next week's RTG going to be mate? :wink::lol:
  • iSptmnky
    15092 posts World Class
    Subscribed
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    BayernBru wrote: »
    What's next week's RTG going to be mate? :wink::lol:

    Not an RTG mate, just scoring goals with the King s’all.
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    It’s about damn time
  • Kennyy
    11073 posts Has That Special Something
    God speed
  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    What's next week's RTG going to be mate? :wink::lol:

    Not an RTG mate, just scoring goals with the King s’all.
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    What's next week's RTG going to be mate? :wink::lol:

    Not an RTG mate, just scoring goals with the King s’all.

    I'm only messing, looking forward to seeing more Giroud goals!

    That gold upgrade binge you did for french players was a painful read though!
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    What's next week's RTG going to be mate? :wink::lol:

    Not an RTG mate, just scoring goals with the King s’all.
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »
    What's next week's RTG going to be mate? :wink::lol:

    Not an RTG mate, just scoring goals with the King s’all.

    I'm only messing, looking forward to seeing more Giroud goals!

    That gold upgrade binge you did for french players was a painful read though!

    I still need to do a load more :cry: I really want Pogba and Kante!
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    Giroud has another servant at the club.

    8e28bd48-f85a-4fd8-8ca4-326b852c58ef_Thumbnail.PNG
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Current Record

    6244565d-60f7-4742-88cb-0c6f7f0727aa.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=OszMZ5LDIfJXvYgwRE2dcBFyNRk5MxyVl8r2jnIXRXw%3D

    Congrats on the thread!

    I'm actually a bit surprised by the goal to game record. But maybe that's because all your megaHORN has skewed my expectations.
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Current Record

    6244565d-60f7-4742-88cb-0c6f7f0727aa.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=OszMZ5LDIfJXvYgwRE2dcBFyNRk5MxyVl8r2jnIXRXw%3D

    Congrats on the thread!

    I'm actually a bit surprised by the goal to game record. But maybe that's because all your megaHORN has skewed my expectations.

    Better or worse than you expected?

    Towards the end of WL the ratio lessened a lot as expected. Had the odd game in Div 2 this afternoon and tonight and he's scoring in every match pretty much after being totally out of the game for 85 minutes. :lol:
  • LFC Simon 98
    21725 posts Club Captain
    Kennyy wrote: »
    God speed

    Now you got me thinking of Frank Ocean every time I see a @Gabbalala post
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Giroud has another servant at the club.

    8e28bd48-f85a-4fd8-8ca4-326b852c58ef_Thumbnail.PNG

    This is a natural member of any Giroud team.

    Check out my old photo album here. It has a bajillion original pics of Giroud, Kosc, and Co.
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Giroud has another servant at the club.

    8e28bd48-f85a-4fd8-8ca4-326b852c58ef_Thumbnail.PNG

    This is a natural member of any Giroud team.

    Check out my old photo album here. It has a bajillion original pics of Giroud, Kosc, and Co.

    Shame Ox and Wilshere can't be an honourary Frenchmen. Would've been great to put them together again. Watched that WIlshere goal vs Norwich a LOT over the last couple of days, Giroud is a delicate genius.
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    d9683eb4-c668-4dcd-89f6-b383f755fc92.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=p02XQXK%2B8ubct%2FRfmNqqZ3SOFRwffhWZwtm627ihhoc%3D

    The King keeps scoring. GOAT
  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    d9683eb4-c668-4dcd-89f6-b383f755fc92.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=p02XQXK%2B8ubct%2FRfmNqqZ3SOFRwffhWZwtm627ihhoc%3D

    The King keeps scoring. GOAT

    Nice one.

    On a side note, the lack of badge is really getting on my nerves. How does that get past any sort of quality control!?
  • Gabbalala
    9884 posts League Winner
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    d9683eb4-c668-4dcd-89f6-b383f755fc92.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=p02XQXK%2B8ubct%2FRfmNqqZ3SOFRwffhWZwtm627ihhoc%3D

    The King keeps scoring. GOAT

    Nice one.

    On a side note, the lack of badge is really getting on my nerves. How does that get past any sort of quality control!?

    Yeah it’s stupid. You can see the World Cup badge in the middle but not the badge ffs. :lol:
  • Kennyy
    11073 posts Has That Special Something
    Many congratulations
  • BcfcDale88
    7569 posts League Winner
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    New strike partner for King Oli..

    ea2f71ce-a897-4761-acb9-d6e537064853.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=wsKdBsjoPP816wE45b7BSzV5V2JlUpgsFHVDhutHN%2B0%3D

    Gold upgrade?
Sign In or Register to comment.