Handanovic

Kasuyo
619 posts Semi-Pro
This is by far the worst keeper I have tried, he can't move right or save the ball.

Stuck with donnarumma, seems to be alot better than a 88 rated goalkeeper for sure.

Comments

• iWiggle
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is good for sbc
  • Wortel1981
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's great for me!
  • BogusTommy
    2528 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kasuyo wrote: »
    This is by far the worst keeper I have tried, he can't move right or save the ball.

Stuck with donnarumma, seems to be alot better than a 88 rated goalkeeper for sure.

I had the exact same experience.
  • Seemed the same as all the other keepers to me. I've played over 100 games with him (rivals, wl and sb)
  • Lfc23
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    It’s not just handanovic keepers are bad this year

Anyone you buy will let stupid goals in
  • Kasuyo
    619 posts Semi-Pro
    To be honest I haven't had any real bug problems with the keeper I have had. Handanovic was just no go for me, anyone tried szszensy?

Were thinking about trying him.
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Kasuyo wrote: »
    To be honest I haven't had any real bug problems with the keeper I have had. Handanovic was just no go for me, anyone tried szszensy?

Found handy man better tbh and I've got sandro and chellini that would have helped scez chem too
  • Kasuyo
    619 posts Semi-Pro
    I got mano and kouli at back with donnarumma in goals. But been strong for me
  • SJR440
    9308 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2020
    You mean nohands-danovic?

I'm an Inter fan but his card really is terrible this year - I used him for several games in a co-op session with my friend and he didn't make one save in the games we played :D
  • Kasuyo wrote: »

He is elite, I bought him to give a, green link to de ligt and he impressed me.
  • Always try and get my keeper on 10 chem...seems to make all the difference..

One point of note is that ive noticed Keepers seem to be covering the near post way more this year....

near post ground shot was my "go to" finish last year, but this year its far post power ...all the way!

Based on that id suggest last years "choice" keepers may not necessarily be so this year...
  • Get a tall, one got courtois now he is a bloody giraffe jumping all over the shop floor mopping up, every loose ball