Grinding upgrades

Kingyyy01
336 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone else had much luck this year? Made about 20 today through bronze silver to gold and on 20 gold upgrades not managed one board!

Can’t complain did get joe Gomez a few days ago

Comments

• Rsscllghn
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did one yesterday, got Rodri, 85 rated so happy with a bit of fodder. Really can't be arsed doing more. Plus I like having a load of players for SBCs
  • Kingyyy01 wrote: »
    Anyone else had much luck this year? Made about 20 today through bronze silver to gold and on 20 gold upgrades not managed one board!

Can’t complain did get joe Gomez a few days ago

Packed rashford, Ben yedder, martial, united telles, manolas and some 87 fodder
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    I have Varane, Mendy, Wijnaldum, Dybala, Alejandro Gomez and Ederson plus alot of high rated fodder from Gold Upgrade, So far it's been worth it although still waiting on the huge pull. I do these instead of buying FP.
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would never recommend to use bronze and silver cards In upgrade sbcs. When league sbcs come out those bronze/silver cards could save you a fortune.
    Also wouldn’t do too many gold upgrades once you’ve got a decent amount. I did loads and packed some good players so my bench is pretty much sorted and Kyle Walker is starting. You’ll start getting a lot of duplicates after a while too
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    IF ASM and Neuer as the ones worth mentioning.
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Neymar on last week
    Nothing else that is worth mentioning
  • Kingyyy01
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    Some nice pulls there. It’s not been as kind to as some of you lads that’s for sure
  • Dm06
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kante, oblak, rashford, varane, salah and ferland mendy so far