Management Objective - Gain 3 players from 1 continent (South America)

Lyczy
11 posts Ball Boy
Hi,

Objective as in the title. I bought 3 players from Argentina and I have objective status 0/3. Anyone had the same? Thanks.

Comments

• Yeah, I also had that issue. Apprently there is a hidden requirement which specifies that the signings need to have a crucial squad role. That hidden requirement will be removed in a future patch.
  • Lyczy
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Thanks @specter96 !

Just wondering whether older objectives will be updated or we will have to buy another players.
  • Hi guys! I am a newbie here! My name is Daniel and I'm 43 years old. I am from Brazil, so forgive my English, please.
    I really enjoy playing Career Mode and I am having same troubles as you. In fact, any objective at Brand Exposure cannot be achieve.
    As our friend said above, hope EA fix it. I tried three different careers as manager, but any objective there can't be done.
  • uwfsam2000
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hi guys! I am a newbie here! My name is Daniel and I'm 43 years old. I am from Brazil, so forgive my English, please.
    I really enjoy playing Career Mode and I am having same troubles as you. In fact, any objective at Brand Exposure cannot be achieve.
    As our friend said above, hope EA fix it. I tried three different careers as manager, but any objective there can't be done.

Bro, your English is great dont worry. Honestly better than most who are fluent. Yeah i understand its an annoying objective. HOnestly, i just ignore it.
  • Lyczy
    11 posts Ball Boy
    After the update, it still requires player to be Crucial to count. Maybe in the new career it works.
  • This works no probs for me and it does NOT require crucial player just rotation or above, I still cant get the youth one to work though.
  • Lyczy
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Did you start new career? In mine existing I bought not crucial and it didn't count. Then crucial one did.
  • Yes, Lyczy it was a new career after update 4, also buy a player from your clubs country works, the numbers go up but you dont get the tick until the second transfer window final day. Best way to test this is save it before negotiations and try offering rotation if that doesnt work reload and offer crucial. I am on PC I dont know if that matters?
  • Lyczy
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Platform doesn't matter I think. I am in old career and numbers also don't change. But other new fix is working in old career- that you can loan recently bought player.
    Whatever, I will make it work :smile:
  • Arsenal23ever
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lyczy wrote: »
    Hi,

Objective as in the title. I bought 3 players from Argentina and I have objective status 0/3. Anyone had the same? Thanks.

I have the same issue. Objective was to sign 3 players from Asia. Signed 2 from Japan, however, the counter remains at 0/3. Started this career mode on Monday, 11/8/21