My Fut Champs. All Day.

BondJame5Collins
2716 posts Fans' Favourite
edited October 2020
gME9Y4m.jpg

Literally this. The GK, AI blocks, and connection seem to determine who wins. How is it the GKs are suddenly making miraculous saves when the last two weeks in rivals they let everything in?

I think i'll stick to rivals for a bit, futchamps is a mess.

Comments

• Fifapayne
    7192 posts Big Money Move
    GK aren’t making saves
    Would love to see your shot chart cause I bet it’s not good
  • BondJame5Collins
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    GK aren’t making saves

Man look at my pass accuracy and possession, i am a football man, you think i'm just taking pot shots? Show some damn respect.
  • BondJame5Collins
    GK aren’t making saves

Man look at my pass accuracy and possession, i am a football man, you think i'm just taking pot shots? Show some damn respect.

Well this is a video game.
    Why would I show someone online respect.

Respect is earned not given
    Your done nothing for me.

The audacity. Get in the bin.
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional
    Not much wrong with the result
  • BondJame5Collins
    Del654 wrote: »

All the people without a grav coming on here and dishing it out. Cowards.
  • Fifapayne
    7192 posts Big Money Move

What is a grav?
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3633 posts National Call-Up
    The stats don’t look too bad tbf mate, totally feel your pain but at a glance it doesn’t scream one sided game. Was he sitting deep? Three goals on the counter? I haven’t played WL yet this year, undecided if I ever will because ultimately, from reading the forums it’s just the same bs all over
  • BondJame5Collins
    The stats don’t look too bad tbf mate, totally feel your pain but at a glance it doesn’t scream one sided game. Was he sitting deep? Three goals on the counter? I haven’t played WL yet this year, undecided if I ever will because ultimately, from reading the forums it’s just the same bs all over

A lot of BS going on. Players just pushing through challenges, ball bouncing straight back to an opponent, huge momentum shifts, terrible delay. Not a good look for the first WL.
  • Baddest_cubza_1

A lot of BS going on. Players just pushing through challenges, ball bouncing straight back to an opponent, huge momentum shifts, terrible delay. Not a good look for the first WL.

We’ve been had again but we knew this would happen didn’t we, get here we are, year after year
  • BondJame5Collins

We’ve been had again but we knew this would happen didn’t we, get here we are, year after year

I'm already bored of the game tbh, probably because i overplayed 20 (a terrible game) during lockdown. I feel Ultimate team should be released every 2 years.
  • Baddest_cubza_1

I'm already bored of the game tbh, probably because i overplayed 20 (a terrible game) during lockdown. I feel Ultimate team should be released every 2 years.

Agreed. Well, something needs changed with it, they’re just milking a cash cow and not spending enough time or money on improving it
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something

@Fifapayne didn’t really say anything bad in his first comment, you just went off for some reason. Can’t blame him for his reply.
  • SeñorCatflap
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    Show us the graph of the shots
  • Del654
    1145 posts Professional

Thats my opinion, you were the better player but the better player don't always win. Im guessing he was counter attacking you, stats don't tell the full story. If you had 65% possession, 18 shots 15 on target and he had 3 shots 3 on target and you lost 2-3 I would agree. But them stats are nothing like that, pretty average imo.
  • BondJame5Collins
    JohnDoe wrote: »

@Fifapayne didn’t really say anything bad in his first comment, you just went off for some reason. Can’t blame him for his reply.

Relax, im just messing around
  • Theomanny
    2750 posts National Call-Up
    To be fair the opponent played well. He had 16 manual tackles to your 5. He was probably good at defending for his dear life while u held the ball. His shots on goal and on target speaks volume to how good he his. U might be better but the stats says the guy had a game of his life too. Dont take it the wrong way unless we see a vid
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    1361 posts Professional
    only 88% pass accuracy?