Why Hazard crashing?

garmak
492 posts An Exciting Prospect
Down to 100000 PS4

Comments

• Mower1993
    95 posts Park Captain
    Mental aint it hes so good yet hes dropped from 180k on xbox to 110 its a joke.
  • garmak
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just got him. Won a couple for me already. $97000. Shocked.
  • Tboon
    4467 posts National Call-Up
    All prices going down fast. Didnt expect this.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2871 posts National Call-Up
    Ben wrote: »
    It’s everyone, not just him

Saint-Maximin isn't
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Tboon wrote: »
    All prices going down fast. Didnt expect this.

Who u reckon would be worth investing in where price will rise
  • HyperOCD
    1791 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is brilliant, amazing dribble and those finesse shots
    Got him untradeble
  • albin231
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Got him untradeble

Better than Dembele? Ousmane is fantastic for me but hazard is much better stats wise
  • Kingdingaling
    albin231 wrote: »
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Got him untradeble

Better than Dembele? Ousmane is fantastic for me but hazard is much better stats wise

Top quality card better than dembele but to weak
  • you want to play market go play manager

this is fifa

play its not stock market
  • xFATAL
    5472 posts Big Money Move
    This market is really strange. I have no idea where prices will go. Makes me want to have Icon sbcs already so I can just build and untradeable dream team and not worry about it.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Ben wrote: »
    It’s everyone, not just him

Saint-Maximin isn't

I sold the IF for 299k this morning...
  • Mmandras
    5898 posts Big Money Move
    This is the effect of people rage selling him because of underperforming in WL.
  • Kingdingaling
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    you want to play market go play manager

this is fifa

Lmfao trading is part of fut
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

this is fifa

People could easily say go play Seasons, neither is a fair response.
  • TheElephant
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2020
    Mmandras wrote: »
    This is the effect of people rage selling him because of underperforming in WL.

They can’t use him properly then because he’s class, he was regularly the best player crossing and finesse shots are immense for me in WL.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite

this is fifa

Cleary a fifa point buyer
  • TheKillers246
    1216 posts Professional
    Markets dying atm
  • Hammer316
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    The whole market is crashing outside of the super meta. Even players like Leroy sane and firmino who are out of packs have gone down loads today. Even neymar is down a chunk today, panic everywhere.
  • Arsenalman
    2842 posts National Call-Up
    Haven’t even started and I’ve lost so much on players, what to do and will it go lower on Sunday?
  • Tboon
    4467 posts National Call-Up
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    The whole market is crashing outside of the super meta. Even players like Leroy sane and firmino who are out of packs have gone down loads today. Even neymar is down a chunk today, panic everywhere.

But what to do... sell also or keep these cards? But will they ever rise again?
  • Hammer316
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    Tboon wrote: »
    Hammer316 wrote: »

But what to do... sell also or keep these cards? But will they ever rise again?

That is your choice as who knows how low is too low. I am sitting on neymar, figo and hagi and I'm just going to keep them. With the tax losses on selling and rebuying I'm better off just playing with this team I like.
  • eLTmaNN-ciTy
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe investors who expected to drop a ton of players for massive profits.... rule in 20 was: sell on thursdays buy on mondays
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Honestly I didn’t even think he felt like a 120k card
  • futscp
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Every year is the same, apart from a few gold cards everything will just steadily go down in price every week as more special cards are available. That's why I haven't bought any player for more than 10k and using all the good untradeables I packed so far. I've done my share of losing loads of coins in the beginning of other fifas.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    futscp wrote: »
    Every year is the same, apart from a few gold cards everything will just steadily go down in price every week as more special cards are available. That's why I haven't bought any player for more than 10k and using all the good untradeables I packed so far. I've done my share of losing loads of coins in the beginning of other fifas.

Going full first owner myself this year. So I could not care less about players crashing :smile:

In previous years I did the same like you: untradeables and some cheap players around them.
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero

this is fifa

I only agree with this when it is aimed at the weirdos that don’t actually play the game they just trade there way to millions taking players off the market. Never understood those people, like what fun is there in that?
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    edited October 2020
    I think it's becuse so many of the players buy FPs now days ... majority of my opponents teams are stacked with high value players all with links and max chem and clearly planned out ... Id say the majority of the fut player base like 60-70% spend a fair amount on FPs to build their team, in the past it felt like 30-40% did or less even, I would see so many friends and players running standard/meta gold teams all year round on FUT12/13/14 because they don't buy FPs and just play casually ... FUT has died over the years for the casual player most that play now are hardcore FUT players that have played for years and even that shows most games for me ... becuse of fp buying supply is high and demand just isn't what it use to be so everything will be cheap soon I recon except the best players.

Just a thought only the fut team could prove this but I don't think it's because packs are better and giving everyone top players to sell it's those FPs selling like hotcakes.