Messi

Distinho
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How is Messi as central cam and/or cf? Would love som input. The thought is to use him as a false9 beside salah and mane. Or should I just do it easy and get firmino and put the cash elsewhere. Is he worth 700k?

Comments

• Ben
    5444 posts Big Money Move
    He’s amazing....very reasonably priced too.
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2020
    He looks a great card but you’ll deff need a sub for that dude. 70 stamina will kill him at cam unless u have him set to get forward
  • Ben
    5444 posts Big Money Move
    No need to sub him, and he doesn’t have 70 pace.
  • Distinho
    cawbrey2 wrote: »
    He looks a great card but you’ll deff need a sub for that dude. 70 pace will kill him at cam unless u have him set to get forward

I think you mean stamina. But yes thats my biggest worry..
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Distinho wrote: »
    He looks a great card but you’ll deff need a sub for that dude. 70 pace will kill him at cam unless u have him set to get forward

I think you mean stamina. But yes thats my biggest worry..

Yea stamina my bad
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ben wrote: »
    No need to sub him, and he doesn’t have 70 pace.

I meant stamina my bad
  • Distinho

Sounds great! Have CR7 i my squad rn but im not so impressed with him. Sure he scores and assists but he is just to clunky for my taste.. Think that mane will do the same job for 1mil less haha
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero

Sounds great! Have CR7 i my squad rn but im not so impressed with him. Sure he scores and assists but he is just to clunky for my taste.. Think that mane will do the same job for 1mil less haha

Mane is monsterous, have him 7 chem as a striker for me next to salah and hazard
  • Distinho

Mane is monsterous, have him 7 chem as a striker for me next to salah and hazard

Oooooh, might get salah and mane as strikers and hazard as cam, Sounds deadly!
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2020

It is, also allows u to have varane and mendy which are the best defenders in the game currently. If u cant afford de bruyne as well just go with de jong
  • Distinho

It is, also allows u to have varane and mendy which are the best defenders in the game currently. If u cant afford de bruyne as well just go with de jong

How does your starting lineup looks like in the menues before the game?
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2020

Mane
    Hazard - de bruyne - wijnaldum - salah
    Kante
    Mendy - varane - van dijk - walker
    Allison

Can use instead of de bruyne de jong and instead of van dijk joe gomez lenglet instead of varane. Could use sissoko instead of kante. My rivals record is 49-10-17 with that team i believe rn.

Goes to a 41212 narrow and if im struggling to make space i switch to 4222
  • Distinho

Mane
    Kante
    Allison

Can use instead of de bruyne de jong and instead of van dijk joe gomez lenglet instead of varane. Could use sissoko instead of kante. My rivals record is 49-10-17 with that team i believe rn.

Thanks!
    Really enjoy my de jong so might keep him. If you have to choose one between kante and de bruyne, who would it be?
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2020

Mane
    Kante
    Allison

Thanks!
    Really enjoy my de jong so might keep him. If you have to choose one between kante and de bruyne, who would it be?

Kante all day, dude literally runs my midfield he’ll never leave. Hence why i ended up selling de jong and buting de bruyne. Kante was that immense
  • Distinho

Mane
    Kante
    Allison

Thanks!

Kante all day, dude literally runs my midfield he’ll never leave. Hence why i ended up selling de jong and buting de bruyne. Kante was that immense

Think i can afford both of them! Hows kante as CDM, hows his passing? Hows de bruyne?
  • IronMike69
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Surely messi will rise? he is so cheap now
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2020
    I just put messi in place of dembele last night and difference is night and day he is very unique in regards to movement he could turn on a sixpence ,absolute rocket of shot and surprisingly very strong and hard to get off the ball when dribbling