Can we have a goalkeeper fix please

Kasuyo
619 posts Semi-Pro
edited October 2020
OK can we patch the goalkeepers because they are absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in goal.

Who did you use for your goalkeepers for fifa, Joe Hart?

Absolutely shocking goalkeepers are, no way should they be like so easy in goal.

Guy scored scores 6 100% yet goalkeeper could of easily just saved them. Ridiculous

Comments

• CheekiBreeki00
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stop letting them get through on goal and they won't score. Letting goalkeepers bail people out is how you get those results where you lose 1-0 with 70% possession and 20 shots when the other person had 1 shot.
  • Kasuyo
    619 posts Semi-Pro
    Lol stop letting people get through, I DO but the denfedning doesn't pay off because when they shoot it just goes flying by a standing goalkeeper.

So what ❤️❤️❤️❤️ use it that then if you can defend well but still the just fly in regardless how good you can defend
  • Fifapayne
    7172 posts Big Money Move
    Kasuyo wrote: »
    Lol stop letting people get through, I DO but the denfedning doesn't pay off because when they shoot it just goes flying by a standing goalkeeper.

So what ❤️❤️❤️❤️ use it that then if you can defend well but still the just fly in regardless how good you can defend

If they shoot and it goes in..it means your defending sucked
  • Kasuyo
    619 posts Semi-Pro
    How can my defend suck? If he shoots and my player was right at him and he scores how is that bad defending exactly.

Goalkeeper stood there and didn't move.

So nice of you to try troll me but clearly you must concede goals that goalkeeper could of easily got.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4396 posts National Call-Up
    If you're allowing the opposition to have so many opportunities to score that you are demanding they fix the goalkeepers, I would assume your defending is the issue.
  • Kasuyo
    619 posts Semi-Pro
    OK so my goalkeeper standing there is my fault OK that's clear so no issues and everyone goes blind behinds ea masks.

Basically I say I can defend well but even though when they shoot and my goalkeeper stands there it's my faults. So guessing it's my fault goalkeeper parrys the ball away then because am not defending.

So it's defending so no matter what goals get scored it's defending, OK lol so I can a bronze gk and still be blamed for defending lol OK.