Who's left on FUT 20 then ?

Mogga
1891 posts Fans' Favourite
Now that all the sweats and Relegators have departed, rivals seems a bit more chilled.

Who else is left playing now and then without the pressure of the grind 🤣

Comments

• URBirdman
    1451 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am playing! I mostly play squad battles though - when I play rivals, I only see people using cheap TOTS squads that only worth 1/10 of my "online for fun" squad, so I kinda feel bad wining them with better cards... Also in my region, it's getting harder and harder to find a match, and the gameplay is usually laggy, as severe as during the peak of FUT 20, likely due to the servers are being overloaded by FUT 21 players... I really miss the good gameplay good server connection in the last weekend league when most of the hardcores already left and FUT 21 was still not released so the servers were empty.
  • erdhfdsjh
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Will play for another year. Still 50/50 if I meet a nice guy or a replay king, but I don't care that much any more. If the opponent watches replays, I just quit as soon as I am in the lead, and play the next one. More fun that way.
  • dieiscast
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just started to play online for the first time 😁
  • mypetfrog
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 17
    Still playing, but getting bored tbh. Games easy enough to find, and mostly decent with low level of toxicity. I suppose I realise that card collecting, trading, SBC's is actually a big part of the game.

Tra sfer market is far more dead than it was after Fifa 18. The big PIM's non existant, shame as would LOVE to try out a PIM Gullit, Ronaldinho or Ronaldo, just need someone to list for less than 5 mill 😂😂

Absolutely no wish to start again in Fifa 21 though, so gradually reducing my time in Fifa 20 over the next few months will be my way of finally leaving this game for good, at least FUT, never starting another FUT even if I get given a free Fifa 21 code from EA (as they did last year to tempt me back haha) Not making that mistake again 😁
  • Hoosamongoo
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Much more difficult to find games than it was in FIFA 19 for some reason.
  • Gromit
    4855 posts Big Money Move
    Still here, played quite a lot past few days. Played a LOT of really weak teams in Div 6. Discard NIF teams with a few loans.

I'll be playing for as long as its possible. I played 17 right up till the release of 20.

I can't see me buying another edition of Fifa.
  • URBirdman
    1451 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 17
    Gromit wrote: »
    Still here, played quite a lot past few days. Played a LOT of really weak teams in Div 6. Discard NIF teams with a few loans.

I'll be playing for as long as its possible. I played 17 right up till the release of 20.

Second this - "Played a LOT of really weak teams in Div 6"

When FUT 20 was alive, my opponent's squad usually worth at least 20% of my squad (I only played weekend league though), plus several summer heat cards which do not worth much but are really good in game. But after FUT 20's death, the best squads I have seen are cheap TOTS squads that worth up to 1/10 of my squad. And I did see some NIF + loan squads as you mentioned... So I kinda feel really bad when beating beginners using such cheap squads...
  • BingoBangoBongo
    206 posts Sunday League Hero
    Going by how long it's taking to find a game in Div 3 Rivals, not that many.
  • keith210277
    1434 posts Play-Off Hero

Are you on PS4, Xbox or PC?
  • Gromit
    4855 posts Big Money Move

PS4

Due to all the weak teams I got promoted to Div 5, since then only faced 1 weak team the rest have been 95/96 rated.
  • Mogga

I'm on ps4. Div 6. Probs only played a handful of games in last few weeks but not noticed any problem finding matches
  • Mogga
    If there were enough of us left on ps4 , could set up a little mini tournament just to keep things entertaining.
  • M1ll3nium
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im still here XB1. Didnt get fifa 20 until april this year. Have no interest in buying 21.

Looking tot get my first top100 SB this week. Enjoying rivals a lot more than with all thosr relegator objectives players.
    I do miss a lively AH, there's not a whole lot of good cards available for decent prices. Still honing to try out Prime Dinho, but not for 4mil.

I actually have 21 on the companion app, just to do the fun pack SBC'S whenever i feel like it :D
  • mypetfrog
    M1ll3nium wrote: »
    Im still here XB1. Didnt get fifa 20 until april this year. Have no interest in buying 21.

Looking tot get my first top100 SB this week. Enjoying rivals a lot more than with all thosr relegator objectives players.
    I do miss a lively AH, there's not a whole lot of good cards available for decent prices. Still honing to try out Prime Dinho, but not for 4mil.

I actually have 21 on the companion app, just to do the fun pack SBC'S whenever i feel like it :D

Yeah there's a bunch of Icons I want to try but prices are daft, have to try and encourage people to just list them at lowest starting price and let people open bid even.

COME ON PEOPLE... LIST YOUR CARDS :wink:
  • Trobos_Locos
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 18
    It sucks that it takes longer to find a Rivals match, considering that for FIFA 18 it took a way long to start having a hard time finding a match. I don’t think most people jumped to 21, I guess they just stopped playing 20 or EA is doing that intentionally so we move to 21... (I don’t play Squad Battles)

Listen to Thom Yorke’s - Daily Battles (Nice song talking about “battles” :tongue: )
  • keith210277
    1434 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 18

PS4

Due to all the weak teams I got promoted to Div 5, since then only faced 1 weak team the rest have been 95/96 rated.

I'm PS4 too, haven't played since the last WL. Might have to start playing again - might finally be able to get higher than division 7!
  • keith210277
    1434 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mogga wrote: »
    If there were enough of us left on ps4 , could set up a little mini tournament just to keep things entertaining.

Sounds good, I'm not very good so I'm sure I would get destroyed!
  • newguy
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven’t bought 21 but haven’t played 20 since like July. Sometimes still check the forum
  • mypetfrog
    edited October 19
    newguy wrote: »
    Haven’t bought 21 but haven’t played 20 since like July. Sometimes still check the forum

Can I have your PIM Kaka if you're on Xbox? Sold mine :p (can't find an emoji for REGRET)
  • keith210277
    1434 posts Play-Off Hero
    mypetfrog wrote: »

Can I have your PIM Kaka if you're on Xbox? Sold mine :p (can't find an emoji for REGRET)

Do you ever stop begging?
  • Hoosamongoo
    Prices are crazy right now. I really want PIM Kaka nd 94 Zidane but gonna be hard to get both with prices so crazy on Xbox.
  • erdhfdsjh
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prices are crazy right now. I really want PIM Kaka nd 94 Zidane but gonna be hard to get both with prices so crazy on Xbox.

Will only get worse. When the prices rise enough, they will become extinct.
  • Mogga
    I`ll start a thread asking who`s left on ps4, see who wants to play a freindly tournament for a laugh. I fully expect to be knocked out in the group stages :D
  • Hoosamongoo
    erdhfdsjh wrote: »

Will only get worse. When the prices rise enough, they will become extinct.

I know. I bought TOTY Mbappe for 2.2 a week ago and sold for 3.099 yesterday. At this rate we have a month or so till most high end players are extinct.
  • mypetfrog
    edited 7:58AM
    mypetfrog wrote: »

Do you ever stop begging?

I sure will... When it stops working 😁

Fairs fair though, when I do get thoroughly bored of the game I will relist everyone at minimum BIN so that others can benefit. See no reason in letting players just languish in unused accounts.