Bundesliga POTM Out Now!!!

Stav93
912 posts Semi-Pro
Kramaric 86 rated.

1 Squad: 84 rated + TOTW

On the face of it, looks a nice card, if lacking a little pace, shooting and dribbling looks really nice though!! Be a decent 2nd striker.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • Hoopsterz
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    Damn i like the card design for this.. might have to do a bundes POTM sbc just to have one of these designs in the club.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, looks nice and glad he won.

    Do not think it will be that popular though.

    The majority of people seem to be using 95+ pace forwards and employing punt and run ATM.

  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Also quite funny how they have not managed to remove the erroneous loan games indicator on the graphic for these cards yet.
  • Stav93
    912 posts Semi-Pro
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Yeah, looks nice and glad he won.

    Do not think it will be that popular though.

    The majority of people seem to be using 95+ pace forwards and employing punt and run ATM.

    Lol yep, shame really. I'll probably not do this unless I get a bunch of dupes, but he's a nice looking budget Lewa for a RTG or whatever.
  • SJR440
    8588 posts League Winner
    People on the futbin comments suggesting he would make a good CAM when he has 66 long passing, even with a catalyst :D

    Either way, very nice card!

    Hawk could be order of the day here :smile:
  • NornIron
    15434 posts World Class
    How did he get it was terrible at Leicester or whoever he was at.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    NornIron wrote: »
    How did he get it was terrible at Leicester or whoever he was at.

    Is this a trick question?
  • Stav93
    912 posts Semi-Pro
    SJR440 wrote: »
    People on the futbin comments suggesting he would make a good CAM when he has 66 long passing, even with a catalyst :D

    Either way, very nice card!

    Hawk could be order of the day here :smile:

    Think CF behind a pacy striker would be the play that gets the most out of him!
  • Hoopsterz
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    NornIron wrote: »
    How did he get it was terrible at Leicester or whoever he was at.

    I mean id imagine he got it by improving his ability since then..

    but just a guess
  • SJR440
    8588 posts League Winner
    Stav93 wrote: »
    SJR440 wrote: »
    People on the futbin comments suggesting he would make a good CAM when he has 66 long passing, even with a catalyst :D

    Either way, very nice card!

    Hawk could be order of the day here :smile:

    Think CF behind a pacy striker would be the play that gets the most out of him!

    CF is a shout yeah but not as a solo CAM like many people were commenting haha
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7680 posts League Winner
    SJR440 wrote: »
    People on the futbin comments suggesting he would make a good CAM when he has 66 long passing, even with a catalyst :D

    Either way, very nice card!

    Hawk could be order of the day here :smile:

    Long passing only effects aerial passes. So he would probably be fine honestly.
  • kevinvhwm
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stav93 wrote: »
    SJR440 wrote: »
    People on the futbin comments suggesting he would make a good CAM when he has 66 long passing, even with a catalyst :D

    Either way, very nice card!

    Hawk could be order of the day here :smile:

    Think CF behind a pacy striker would be the play that gets the most out of him!

    I want to try it under Lewandowski, for long passes there are 2 CM. Well, I play from the possession, it will be interesting to look at the three Kramarich (CAM), Kimmich (CM), Witsel retro (CM).
  • maramsp
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Should i swap my normal Haland with hunter for the bundesliga potm with hunter?
    Honestly my current Haaland with hunter is amazing :) And i have to sell him to be able to get Kramaric potm.. So should i do it or not?
  • Stav93
    912 posts Semi-Pro
    maramsp wrote: »
    Should i swap my normal Haland with hunter for the bundesliga potm with hunter?
    Honestly my current Haaland with hunter is amazing :) And i have to sell him to be able to get Kramaric potm.. So should i do it or not?

    They'll be chalk and cheese in game, two completely different players, but it's 40k to do the SBC from scratch and it's there for a month, so something you can grind towards without even trying 😊
  • maramsp
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stav93 wrote: »
    maramsp wrote: »
    Should i swap my normal Haland with hunter for the bundesliga potm with hunter?
    Honestly my current Haaland with hunter is amazing :) And i have to sell him to be able to get Kramaric potm.. So should i do it or not?

    They'll be chalk and cheese in game, two completely different players, but it's 40k to do the SBC from scratch and it's there for a month, so something you can grind towards without even trying 😊

    true that, but i play 4321, so i can only use 1 striker :) And i also cannot switch one of the 2 to the midfield, cause i already have my dream midfield (muller, kimmich, witsel fb) So thats why i was asking.

    Btw, i use haaland with hunter next to gnabry with hunter and sane with deadeye.. So maybe its better to stick with haaland cause even with hunter kramaric will not be as fast as haaland? Not sure though again, thats why im asking :)
  • DistinctDwayne
    983 posts Professional
    Got him. Going to play him in a 442 with a target man instruction, alongside Hwang.
  • Fergvsfood
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got him too , very disappointed. He ain't working for me . Slow and klunky. He's now squad building fodda.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    I'd do it if EA sort out the rare squad issue, if it is indeed an issue.
  • Rolandinho
    1256 posts Professional
    edited October 2020
    SJR440 wrote: »
    People on the futbin comments suggesting he would make a good CAM when he has 66 long passing, even with a catalyst :D

    Either way, very nice card!

    Hawk could be order of the day here :smile:

    Long passing only effects aerial passes. So he would probably be fine honestly.

    Wait, so a 50 Yards non aerial pass is counting as a short pass?
Sign In or Register to comment.