Rookie question

1
Lebron82
37 posts Park Captain
However i seriously doubt to buy fifa 16, i want to know what happends with your current squad. Can i sell it and use the coins for fut 16? Or Even use the players??

Comments

  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    No, coins and players don't transfer
  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).
  • MrJgfui
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DSD27 wrote: »
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).

    Well they say it every year :D
    Nvr mind , I like FIFA15 and surely I know I ll like 16 :)
  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    MrJgfui wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).

    Well they say it every year :D
    Nvr mind , I like FIFA15 and surely I know I ll like 16 :)

    True, ahaha :pensive:
    But I think this year the gameplay will really improve because PES is now ahead in that department.
    Competition helps.
    I dont like fifa 15 a lot because of the pace and dribbling, they're surreal, and the lack of ballance between attack and defence, so im really waiting to see whats coming.
  • keith210277
    1321 posts Professional
    edited July 2015
    DSD27 wrote: »
    MrJgfui wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).

    Well they say it every year :D
    Nvr mind , I like FIFA15 and surely I know I ll like 16 :)

    True, ahaha :pensive:
    But I think this year the gameplay will really improve because PES is now ahead in that department.
    Competition helps.
    I dont like fifa 15 a lot because of the pace and dribbling, they're surreal, and the lack of ballance between attack and defence, so im really waiting to see whats coming.


    PES isn't competition from a sales point of view, the sales figures for PES have been terrible the last few years. I doubt what goes on in PES influences anything EA does.

    Every year EA promise improved gameplay, they'll fix the goalkeepers and referees and break something else instead.
  • MrJgfui
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DSD27 wrote: »
    MrJgfui wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).

    Well they say it every year :D
    Nvr mind , I like FIFA15 and surely I know I ll like 16 :)

    True, ahaha :pensive:
    But I think this year the gameplay will really improve because PES is now ahead in that department.
    Competition helps.
    I dont like fifa 15 a lot because of the pace and dribbling, they're surreal, and the lack of ballance between attack and defence, so im really waiting to see whats coming.

    I play both , PES and FIFA.
    I have played like 1300 matches in UT so I decided to buy PES and I think it is different to FIFA but also enjoyable to play.
  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2015
    DSD27 wrote: »
    MrJgfui wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).

    Well they say it every year :D
    Nvr mind , I like FIFA15 and surely I know I ll like 16 :)

    True, ahaha :pensive:
    But I think this year the gameplay will really improve because PES is now ahead in that department.
    Competition helps.
    I dont like fifa 15 a lot because of the pace and dribbling, they're surreal, and the lack of ballance between attack and defence, so im really waiting to see whats coming.


    PES isn't competition from a sales point of view, the sales figures for PES have been terrible the last few years. I doubt what goes on in PES influences anything EA does.

    yeah but I was talking about the gameplay point of view. If fifa keeps going like this, we will see how the sales will become then.
    Post edited by DSD27 on
  • keith210277
    1321 posts Professional
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    MrJgfui wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).

    Well they say it every year :D
    Nvr mind , I like FIFA15 and surely I know I ll like 16 :)

    True, ahaha :pensive:
    But I think this year the gameplay will really improve because PES is now ahead in that department.
    Competition helps.
    I dont like fifa 15 a lot because of the pace and dribbling, they're surreal, and the lack of ballance between attack and defence, so im really waiting to see whats coming.


    PES isn't competition from a sales point of view, the sales figures for PES have been terrible the last few years. I doubt what goes on in PES influences anything EA does.

    yeah but I was talking about the gameplay point of view. If fifa keeps going like this, we will see how the sells will become then.

    People will always buy FIFA over PES due to the official licences and EA knows this full well.
  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2015
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    MrJgfui wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).

    Well they say it every year :D
    Nvr mind , I like FIFA15 and surely I know I ll like 16 :)

    True, ahaha :pensive:
    But I think this year the gameplay will really improve because PES is now ahead in that department.
    Competition helps.
    I dont like fifa 15 a lot because of the pace and dribbling, they're surreal, and the lack of ballance between attack and defence, so im really waiting to see whats coming.


    PES isn't competition from a sales point of view, the sales figures for PES have been terrible the last few years. I doubt what goes on in PES influences anything EA does.

    yeah but I was talking about the gameplay point of view. If fifa keeps going like this, we will see how the sells will become then.

    People will always buy FIFA over PES due to the official licences and EA knows this full well.

    not all people ;)
    remember that PES was always king from 2001 to 2011, FIFA only went ahead then because of the gameplay. When PES was king people bought PES over fifa even with the lack of licences.
    When I was a kid/teenager everybody was playing PES, the few ones who played Fifa were considered "weirdos".
  • keith210277
    1321 posts Professional
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    MrJgfui wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).

    Well they say it every year :D
    Nvr mind , I like FIFA15 and surely I know I ll like 16 :)

    True, ahaha :pensive:
    But I think this year the gameplay will really improve because PES is now ahead in that department.
    Competition helps.
    I dont like fifa 15 a lot because of the pace and dribbling, they're surreal, and the lack of ballance between attack and defence, so im really waiting to see whats coming.


    PES isn't competition from a sales point of view, the sales figures for PES have been terrible the last few years. I doubt what goes on in PES influences anything EA does.

    yeah but I was talking about the gameplay point of view. If fifa keeps going like this, we will see how the sells will become then.

    People will always buy FIFA over PES due to the official licences and EA knows this full well.

    not all people ;)
    remember that PES was always king from 2001 to 2011, FIFA only went ahead then because of the gameplay. When PES was king people bought PES over fifa even with the lack of licences.
    When I was a kid/teenager everybody was playing PES, the few ones who played Fifa were considered "weirdos".

    PES has not outsold FIFA for over 10 years so not sure where you're getting that PES was king from 2001 to 2011.
  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2015
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    MrJgfui wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).

    Well they say it every year :D
    Nvr mind , I like FIFA15 and surely I know I ll like 16 :)

    True, ahaha :pensive:
    But I think this year the gameplay will really improve because PES is now ahead in that department.
    Competition helps.
    I dont like fifa 15 a lot because of the pace and dribbling, they're surreal, and the lack of ballance between attack and defence, so im really waiting to see whats coming.


    PES isn't competition from a sales point of view, the sales figures for PES have been terrible the last few years. I doubt what goes on in PES influences anything EA does.

    yeah but I was talking about the gameplay point of view. If fifa keeps going like this, we will see how the sells will become then.

    People will always buy FIFA over PES due to the official licences and EA knows this full well.

    not all people ;)
    remember that PES was always king from 2001 to 2011, FIFA only went ahead then because of the gameplay. When PES was king people bought PES over fifa even with the lack of licences.
    When I was a kid/teenager everybody was playing PES, the few ones who played Fifa were considered "weirdos".

    PES has not outsold FIFA for over 10 years so not sure where you're getting that PES was king from 2001 to 2011.

    10 years ago everybody was playing PES 4 on the PS2, then came PES 5, PES 6 (the GREAT PES 6).. Where was fifa back then?
    pes was so much better than fifa nobody even had fifa at home. I dont know form where are you getting that data?
  • keith210277
    1321 posts Professional
    edited July 2015
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    MrJgfui wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    in Fut you start fresh every year :)
    why do you doubt about fifa 16? I think the gameplay will finally be good (so they say).

    Well they say it every year :D
    Nvr mind , I like FIFA15 and surely I know I ll like 16 :)

    True, ahaha :pensive:
    But I think this year the gameplay will really improve because PES is now ahead in that department.
    Competition helps.
    I dont like fifa 15 a lot because of the pace and dribbling, they're surreal, and the lack of ballance between attack and defence, so im really waiting to see whats coming.


    PES isn't competition from a sales point of view, the sales figures for PES have been terrible the last few years. I doubt what goes on in PES influences anything EA does.

    yeah but I was talking about the gameplay point of view. If fifa keeps going like this, we will see how the sells will become then.

    People will always buy FIFA over PES due to the official licences and EA knows this full well.

    not all people ;)
    remember that PES was always king from 2001 to 2011, FIFA only went ahead then because of the gameplay. When PES was king people bought PES over fifa even with the lack of licences.
    When I was a kid/teenager everybody was playing PES, the few ones who played Fifa were considered "weirdos".

    PES has not outsold FIFA for over 10 years so not sure where you're getting that PES was king from 2001 to 2011.

    10 years ago everybody was playing PES 4, then came PES 5, PES 6.. Where was fifa back then?
    pes was so much better than fifa nobody even had fifa at home. I dont know form where are you getting that data?

    FIFA has always outsold PES in the last 10 years, check any sales data you want, Google it if you don't believe me. To say that PES was outselling FIFA up until 2011 is complete and utter nonsense. Which of the games you and your friends bought is neither here nor there.
  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2015
    Unlike you I was already playing this games back then, and I know.
    Why don't you google it?
  • Don't know much bout sales data
    But pes was the superior game circa 2005-2009
    Have to agree with dsd27
  • keith210277
    1321 posts Professional
    edited July 2015
    DSD27 wrote: »
    Unlike you I was already playing this games back then, and I know.

    I have played every single PES apart from this years and 08 and every FIFA since 98 so stop talking nonsense. Your sales data is based on what game your friends owned? LOL, take your personal attacks elsewhere. You asked where I got the sales data from and I told you - Google and you respond with that comment? Strawman
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used to buy a cheap copy of fifa just to copy the kits n badges n edit them into pes :)
  • keith210277
    1321 posts Professional
    Don't know much bout sales data
    But pes was the superior game circa 2005-2009
    Have to agree with dsd27

    Gameplaywise I totally agree, but dsd27 is claiming PES outsold FIFA which is completely incorrect.

  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2015
    DSD27 wrote: »
    Unlike you I was already playing this games back then, and I know.

    I have played every single PES apart from this years and 08 and every FIFA since 98 so stop talking nonsense. Your sales data is based on what game your friends owned? LOL, take your personal attacks elsewhere. I asked you to Google the sales data and you respond with that comment?

    Why don't you show us some evidence?
    Everybody knows that pes had more sales untill like 2008, mabye not 2011 like I said, but at least untill 2008 PES always had more sales. This is so common sense.
  • keith210277
    1321 posts Professional
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    Unlike you I was already playing this games back then, and I know.

    I have played every single PES apart from this years and 08 and every FIFA since 98 so stop talking nonsense. Your sales data is based on what game your friends owned? LOL, take your personal attacks elsewhere. I asked you to Google the sales data and you respond with that comment?

    Why don't you show us some evidence?
    Everybody knows that pes had more sales untill like 2008, mabye not 2011 like I said, but at least untill 2008 PES alweays had more sales. This is so common sense.

    No it didn't do more sales, 'everyone knows' well how can I argue with such compelling logic? Why don't you do a quick Google search? It's not common sense if it's wrong.

  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    DSD27 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    Unlike you I was already playing this games back then, and I know.

    I have played every single PES apart from this years and 08 and every FIFA since 98 so stop talking nonsense. Your sales data is based on what game your friends owned? LOL, take your personal attacks elsewhere. I asked you to Google the sales data and you respond with that comment?

    Why don't you show us some evidence?
    Everybody knows that pes had more sales untill like 2008, mabye not 2011 like I said, but at least untill 2008 PES alweays had more sales. This is so common sense.

    No it didn't do more sales, 'everyone knows' well how can I argue with such compelling logic? Why don't you do a quick Google search? It's not common sense if it's wrong.

    but the thing is, it isn't wrong, and so, its also common sense.
    You do your research not me ;)
  • Don't know much bout sales data
    But pes was the superior game circa 2005-2009
    Have to agree with dsd27

    Gameplaywise I totally agree, but dsd27 is claiming PES outsold FIFA which is completely incorrect.

    From.I remember all the kids still wanted and got fifa for Xmas which made the game the better seller
    Ppl in the know how bought PES

  • keith210277
    1321 posts Professional
    edited July 2015
    I've done my research, that's how I know you're wrong. I really don't think you what understand common sense is straw man. You're wrong accept it and move on.
  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    Don't know much bout sales data
    But pes was the superior game circa 2005-2009
    Have to agree with dsd27

    Gameplaywise I totally agree, but dsd27 is claiming PES outsold FIFA which is completely incorrect.

    From.I remember all the kids still wanted and got fifa for Xmas which made the game the better seller
    Ppl in the know how bought PES
    and you remember since..when?
  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2015
    lol
  • keith210277
    1321 posts Professional
    Don't know much bout sales data
    But pes was the superior game circa 2005-2009
    Have to agree with dsd27

    Gameplaywise I totally agree, but dsd27 is claiming PES outsold FIFA which is completely incorrect.

    From.I remember all the kids still wanted and got fifa for Xmas which made the game the better seller
    Ppl in the know how bought PES

    Agreed due to the official licences FIFA was the game of choice for casual players.

  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2015
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_2_video_games
    PES 2, 3, 4, and 5 are there. No FIFAs.
    And I'm 100% sure PES 6 still had more sales than fifa.

    http://www.listal.com/list/bestselling-ps3-games
    PES 2008 ahead fifa 08.
    Only fifa 09 sold more than pes 2009, and that is when fifa started to sell more than pes.
    6 years ago.
  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    @keith210277 research done, happy?
  • keith210277
    1321 posts Professional
    edited July 2015
    DSD27 wrote: »
    @keith210277 research done, happy?
    DSD27 wrote: »
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_2_video_games
    PES 2, 3, 4, and 5 are there. No FIFAs.
    And I'm 100% sure PES 6 still had more sales than fifa.

    http://www.listal.com/list/bestselling-ps3-games
    PES 2008 ahead fifa 08.
    Only fifa 09 sold more than pes 2009, and that is when fifa started to sell more than pes.
    6 years ago.

    I notice how you only linked info that meets your narrative, there is plenty of sales info that shows FIFA outselling PES pre 2009. As for those Wikipedia figures I never argued that PES didn't outsell FIFA in the early 2000's. Last 10 years is to 2005, smh.

  • DSD27
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2015
    DSD27 wrote: »
    @keith210277 research done, happy?
    DSD27 wrote: »
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_2_video_games
    PES 2, 3, 4, and 5 are there. No FIFAs.
    And I'm 100% sure PES 6 still had more sales than fifa.

    http://www.listal.com/list/bestselling-ps3-games
    PES 2008 ahead fifa 08.
    Only fifa 09 sold more than pes 2009, and that is when fifa started to sell more than pes.
    6 years ago.

    I notice how you only linked info that meets your narrative, there is plenty of sales info that shows FIFA outselling PES pre 2009. As for those Wikipedia figures I never argued that PES didn't outsell FIFA in the early 2000's. Last 10 years is to 2005, smh.

    ???
    PES 2008 had more sales then fifa 2008, you noticed what? Why you don't you link something? Are you saying that this is wrong? lol
    I linked the first topics that I got on my research, its all very simple and easy to understand, maybe you can't read and compare numbers, that's another problem.

    You just talk, talk.. but you don't prove anything. I think you just like to troll..
    Post edited by DSD27 on
  • Korthan
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought and played one game each on PES 2015 and FIFA World Cup 2014 in the last few weeks, both times I was winning until the CPU suddenly became really good in the second half and scored goals near the end of both matches to 'win'.

    Does nobody know how to program a balanced football game anymore? Both went from too easy to very difficult in the space of a few minutes.
Sign In or Register to comment.