Noise when goal scored

NornIron
15481 posts World Class
edited October 2020
How do you remove that stupid noise when a goal is scored, like a disco starts up for 10 secs or so. Ive never been to a match in my life where that happens.
Also theres some guy on a microphone or something he can go as well.

Comments

  • Double_D
    979 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s all the customizable stadium stuff they put in this year. It’s ‘goal music’. Don’t think you can disable them but I haven’t really dug around.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    All the stadium stuff is gimmicky, they should have put all their effort in to the gameplay. I just play at Fratton Park 😂
  • Jordutchy
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2020
    You can turn it off by going to stadium > matchday > goal song and press a (xbox) or x (ps) to deactivate. Just the goal song though, not the stadium announcer.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    My zombie nation will never leave, you play at my stadium it's primed and ready :lol:
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Goal song...

    I have the Dortmund one, which is the Go West tune!!

  • NornIron
    15481 posts World Class
    Its blue world or something I think, I dont mind the flares hopefully I can have them without the disco.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    NornIron wrote: »
    Its blue world or something I think, I dont mind the flares hopefully I can have them without the disco.

    You can mate, but not just flares. Sparklers as well, I mean bloody sparklers!!!

    Also confetti and flame cannons.

    We live in exciting times.
  • Bayaeraking408
    1295 posts Play-Off Hero
    :D
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    NornIron wrote: »
    Its blue world or something I think, I dont mind the flares hopefully I can have them without the disco.

    You can mate, but not just flares. Sparklers as well, I mean bloody sparklers!!!

    Also confetti and flame cannons.

    We live in exciting times.

  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has the mo salah song been added this year?? I do hope so.
  • omarnyc
    4233 posts National Call-Up
    NornIron wrote: »
    Ive never been to a match in my life where that happens.


    have you been to a decent game?
  • NornIron
    15481 posts World Class
    omarnyc wrote: »
    NornIron wrote: »
    Ive never been to a match in my life where that happens.


    have you been to a decent game?

    Rangers v Celtic count.
  • Oldgmrdad
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't act like you guys don't love the goal cannons when you score. Gives me a chuckle everytime
  • Mower1993
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Almost like there tryna make it into rocket league
  • omarnyc
    4233 posts National Call-Up
    NornIron wrote: »
    omarnyc wrote: »
    NornIron wrote: »
    Ive never been to a match in my life where that happens.


    have you been to a decent game?

    Rangers v Celtic count.

    good game fore sure and i bet they have a goal music
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    I love it. Makes you think what took them so long.
  • SteGriff83
    461 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NornIron wrote: »
    omarnyc wrote: »
    NornIron wrote: »
    Ive never been to a match in my life where that happens.


    have you been to a decent game?

    Rangers v Celtic count.

    Not really, big event but never a decent game
  • Lfc23
    3418 posts National Call-Up
    What’s Liverpool’s one ?

    Mines still locked atm
Sign In or Register to comment.