Defending!!!

Mivanpy10
188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
OK I like the more manual aspect of defending but it needs rewarding more often for sure because it favours too much the attacking aspect of the game. Blocks bouncing back to opposition players clearance headers from corners setting up players. Patch hopefully incoming but just slight tweaks and not a overhaul

Comments

• Beanyman1999
    28 posts Park Captain
    I’m getting along really well with defending. It suits my style and the circle button actually tackles properly. They’ve done a pretty good job IMO
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m getting along really well with defending. It suits my style and the circle button actually tackles properly. They’ve done a pretty good job IMO

Really? The tackle button? I agree defending is OK but attack needs toning down. Some players look like they are on acid. Salah, mbappe. Can just run through you!
  • Beanyman1999
    28 posts Park Captain
    Mivanpy10 wrote: »

Really? The tackle button? I agree defending is OK but attack needs toning down. Some players look like they are on acid. Salah, mbappe. Can just run through you!

I really like it. Like any game I feel you just need to get used to it. And once you’ve got it you’ll end up liking it. Some players use speed. You just got to keep an eye on them. Felix for me is horrible to play against. But against the PSG front 3 I can keep tame for the whole game.
  • People just race though your defence. It absolutely sucks! I hate this Fifa
  • Personally I am enjoying having to really defend in this fifa. But the speed of the game is a bit too fast. If they were to tone down the crazy dribbling and lighting fast passing, the game would be perfect imho.
  • Numberofluck27
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Div 1 2 games in a row 1 shot against me, it's all about adjusting to a new way of defending. Want to become better? Don't rage, but look at your mistakes and try again. Don't blame the game (sometimes it is BS, I fully agree) but it doesn't help you as a player. Focus is the key word.