Have EA completely lost their minds?

TW1103
3801 posts National Call-Up
The SBC prices so far have been ridiculous.

Calvert-Lewin should have been FIFA 21's version of Pukki or Vardy. It should have been so cheap that everyone did it.

Ansu Fati. Nearly 200k for an 86 rated untradeable player. Hazard is about 50k cheaper, higher rated and tradeable.

Witsel. Like, are these requirements for real? 2x 84 rated squads and an 85 for an 86 rated untradeable player.

If these were requirements in December/January, with each of those players +1/2 on their stats, I'd say it's not awful. But it's release week. Most people don't have that sort of coin.

This is making me dread the icon SBCs. Prepare to pay 1m coins for baby Inzaghi.

Comments

• Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    A wise man once said,

"Don't do them then"

• Hammer316
    2853 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah they are going ham with the prices! They have given everyone free coins, just like the Tories they will get it back in taxes.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Yeah they are going ham with the prices! They have given everyone free coins, just like the Tories they will get it back in taxes.

I think you got your politics a bit muddled bud!!
  • Mmandras
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2020
    I'm happy with Calvert Lewin. He's class. He's the perfect combo of speed, strenght, height, agile and good shooting too. He's much better than Pukki and Vardy. Slightly overpriced I agree but he will be my main PL striker for the upcoming month or two.
  • Jambo2020
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hammer316 wrote: »

Tories typically cut taxes.
  • TheMightyBee
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    That would hardly be 90k if it was a 86IF, I love how EA give no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about ripping customers off.
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    TW1103 wrote: »

Calvert-Lewin should have been FIFA 21's version of Pukki or Vardy. It should have been so cheap that everyone did it.

Ansu Fati. Nearly 200k for an 86 rated untradeable player. Hazard is about 50k cheaper, higher rated and tradeable.

Witsel. Like, are these requirements for real? 2x 84 rated squads and an 85 for an 86 rated untradeable player.

If these were requirements in December/January, with each of those players +1/2 on their stats, I'd say it's not awful. But it's release week. Most people don't have that sort of coin.

This is making me dread the icon SBCs. Prepare to pay 1m coins for baby Inzaghi.

Surly fati looks like a complete bargain when he is compared to 83 rated st maximum whos selling at 250k
  • Queens11
    That would hardly be 90k if it was a 86IF, I love how EA give no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about ripping customers off.

83 if st max is 250k is a lot less stats
  • Hrh1995
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m doing the better value ones. Did both otw Ones which aren’t to bad
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    I wasn't here for the start of 20 so I don't know if this is normal but these SBCs seem crazy compared to how easy it was to get TOTS ICONS at end of last year...
  • Chewbaccary
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    Queens11 wrote: »

Surly fati looks like a complete bargain when he is compared to 83 rated st maximum whos selling at 250k

You can sell ASM back when you're done with him.

Not the case with Fati. That 200k is dead and gone.

Also, ASM has 5 star SM and better league/nationality links.
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    Not touching any of these till at least Futmas, just a coin sink that most don’t have available anyway. These cards will be dead by Scream.
  • Queens11
    Queens11 wrote: »

You can sell ASM back when you're done with him.

Not the case with Fati. That 200k is dead and gone.

Also, ASM has 5 star SM and better league/nationality links.

Like anybody uses 5 star sm
    fati was 160k when first released plus u got the packs ontop he was not really that expensive when compared to others of similar position