My Fifa preorder still hasn’t arrived

DrMac95
204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I preordered fifa through the Microsoft site and it still hasn’t arrived, tried contacting them a few times and haven’t had anything back, does anybody know of any way I can get in touch with them?

Comments

• Hoopsterz
    3033 posts National Call-Up
    Is it a digital pre order? Have you checked you cant now download it on the console or your emails for a digital code?
  • DrMac95
    I thought that, I haven’t had any emails and it’s not available from anywhere I can see on the console
  • Moose Factory
    6055 posts Big Money Move
    Did they actually charge you? Maybe your preorder didn't go through.
  • DrMac95
    Yeah it came out Friday morning unfortunately
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ll
  • Jordutchy
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did they actually charge you? Maybe your preorder didn't go through.

This. There were issues with the paypal payments going through, luckily mine went through the night before it released but maybe yours didn't? Try and go into xbox live chat or give them a call.
  • kopking89
    1089 posts Professional
    Your postman has nicked it
  • truegunn3r
    12613 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2020
    You don’t suppose to get an email with a download link or anything like that. Go to your Xbox game library and you should have Fifa in the owned section. If it doesn’t show up in there then just ask Microsoft to see which Microsoft account the game was purchased on and why isn’t it showing as an owned item in the library. I’m sure they can fix that.
  • DrMac95
    Hahahha I’m an absolute fool, it’s in the owned section, I didn’t even know that section was there, thanks pal, you’re a star