did anyone get packs from ultimate/champions edition?

Max_1899
381 posts Sunday League Hero
i bought ultimate edition on ps4 and diddnt get any packs so far.
does anyone have the same problem?

Comments

• Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    Have you redeemed the codes ? If yes try going to PS4 License setting and renew all licenses and see if you get it
  • Max_1899
    what codes do you mean? i preordered ultimate edition in psn store, in the past years no action was required.
    did renew all licences, but still no rare gold packs, just some kit pack -.-
    since no1 else seems to have problems with it guess ill have to contact cs.
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Max_1899 wrote: »
    what codes do you mean? i preordered ultimate edition in psn store, in the past years no action was required.
    did renew all licences, but still no rare gold packs, just some kit pack -.-
    since no1 else seems to have problems with it guess ill have to contact cs.

I’m pretty sure me and my mate have not got ours. Just the kit pack.
  • Max_1899
    ye, same. well i contacted customer support and let you know what they said
  • Max_1899
    did anyone get their packs by now that diddnt get them before?
    the support even got more stupid than before and has absolutely no intention to help. first they said i should redeem the code, if i got no code contact seller. so i contacted psn and they said there is no extra codes for digital preorders and all my licences are ok and for ultimate edition. tried to recover licences and delete/re dl but still no packs. then messaged ea again and they actually asked me why i should get packs on ultimate edition. then messaged them again and they said again redeem code. i even send them a copy of the pre order with my name on it where it says ultimate edition and that i paid for ultimate edition, but they dont really care. at this level of stupidity im not sure if i should laugh or cry now. i was able to play 3 days early, got all the loan players from ultimate/champions but still no weekly packs. sad a multi billion dollar company needs such shady behaviers.
  • alvchong
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nope...Din get
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    I got mine
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Every Sunday.
  • Max_1899
    the support website seems to be broken again and the phone number for my country theyve sent me isnt even valid. they matched the support to server quality i see
  • Max_1899
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Every Sunday.

oh from your answer it seems like u work at ea. so with early access released on 1st there were 4 sundays till now. packs received still 0. so where are they?
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    I get mine every Sunday, similar time to sb rewards. 4 lots so far
  • PaulDr
    3426 posts National Call-Up
    do you have multiple accounts on your PS4, check which one is linked to your ea account. They will have gone there.
  • Jordutchy
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I get mine every week along with squad battle rewards
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    Jordutchy wrote: »

Same
  • Max_1899
    PaulDr wrote: »
    do you have multiple accounts on your PS4, check which one is linked to your ea account. They will have gone there.

no, i just have 1 account and never changed name on ps4 so far.
  • L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    Jordutchy wrote: »

Same

Same here