The best difficulty to play squad battles on

CHYP2074
2598 posts Fans' Favourite
Hey guys I wanted to ask you about the best difficulty to play squad battles on this year, last year Legendary was quite easy, it seems like this year it's harder as I heard, since I havn't tried it yet, but usually I do smash Legendary difficulty in career mode. Now my team isn't necessarily the best so this might play a factor, and I only play on weekends, maybe like 12 or 15 games a week hoping for smth above 10k + good packs rewards. So I need to collect the most number of points without really having to play much. Suggestions please

Comments

• Wi1son73
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    Well why don’t you try legendary for yourself rather think it’s hard because you off hearsay ..
    What you got to lose?
  • CHYP2074
    So let's say I play on Leg difficulty and get 2k each game, 2x12 is 24, what rewards does 24k points in SB stand for? And is this even affordable?
  • CHYP2074
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Well why don’t you try legendary for yourself rather think it’s hard because you off hearsay ..
    What you got to lose?

Ah yes why not but the thing is let's say I find it easy, what rewards will it get me
    If I find it hard and decide on WC which rewards will it get me?
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    from main settings remove COMPETITOR and legendary will be easier no more endless dribbling
  • Wi1son73
    But your asking a question that only you can answer mate.. You just need to play a few levels and see what your comfortable with.

Personally I set to professional, only because I don’t play much SB’s..
  • CHYP2074
    The same as last year? And still which rewards will it get me?
  • CHYP2074
    But your asking a question that only you can answer mate.. You just need to play a few levels and see what your comfortable with.

Personally I set to professional, only because I don’t play much SB’s..

Ok ok but I've been asking this question back and fourth lol, which rewards will it get me?
  • Wi1son73
    Does it not say mate ... scroll up it tells you what rewards you get
  • Wi1son73
    In SB’s
  • CHYP2074
    Yes but throughout the week the Leaderboard changes and the point requirement becomes greater
  • Wi1son73
    Sorry mate I’m not clued up on that..
  • CHYP2074
    It's ok you helped at least
  • TH14228
    374 posts Sunday League Hero

Spot on.
  • CHYP2074
    TH14228 wrote: »

Spot on.
    TH14228 wrote: »

Spot on.

It isn't very reliable as it can vary throughout the week
  • TH14228
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    @CHYP2074 of course. It’s suppose to move. Set yourself a points target based on what rewards you can realistically achieve in the week.
  • CHYP2074
    ok
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2020
    Legendary is still easy this year when you turn competitor mode off. Just be patient and don’t dive into tackles and it’s simple to hit them on the counter. If you start struggling then play world class for the 100 chemistry teams. The low chemistry teams are still simple.

If your only going to play 20 games or so then only play the low chemistry teams where it’s a lot easier than the 100 chemistry teams. Just update the squads after every 2 games.

That won’t get you elite 1 however but will comfortably get you elite 2.
  • CHYP2074
    Thank you gezzerk exactly the answer I wanted!
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    https://www.futbin.com/squad-battles/points/previous

This is a link to previous squad battle score. So judge off that what bracket your going to fall in. Elite 2 was actually higher points than I thought but not that much difference between elite 2 and 3 in my opinion.
    I’d say aim for elite 3 as a minimum. If you feel like playing more then go for elite 2.
  • CHYP2074
    ok thanks, I saw that page earlier but after last year it wasn't reliable anymore, I would rely on it and not reach my goal, so I stopped looking at it
  • Springveldt
    6690 posts Big Money Move
    CHYP2074 wrote: »
    Yes but throughout the week the Leaderboard changes and the point requirement becomes greater
    24K points on PS4 was Gold 1 this week. You may need more next week for G1 since I got the game Friday, but only managed to play for a couple of hours on Sat/Sun night and ended up with 24K points for G1.

I'd imagine it will go up next week when more people have more time to play.
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    I enjoy it most on beginner.
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play most on world class, Elite 2 / 3 pretty easy and dont play all the games either
  • CHYP2074
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    I enjoy it most on beginner.

LMAO sooo boring how can you
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    It goes backwards professional is the hardest then world class is easier then it’s easier for legendary like I’m not even being dramatic , for me professional is harder then legendary but that’s just my opinion and experience
  • Numberofluck27
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dannyh328 wrote: »
    It goes backwards professional is the hardest then world class is easier then it’s easier for legendary like I’m not even being dramatic , for me professional is harder then legendary but that’s just my opinion and experience

Lol. I am winning 18-0 at pro and 5/6 goals difference on legendary (average). Really wondering how professional is harder than legendary haha
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero

That was the case last year. This year world class is definitely a lot easier than legendary. although legendary is still easy this year as long as your patient.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    edited October 2020
    Grezzerk wrote: »

That was the case last year. This year world class is definitely a lot easier than legendary. although legendary is still easy this year as long as your patient.

I was just going to do jota 5 assist 4 goal squad battle objectives went in professional to do it once then leave rest of my game without playing but WOW it was stupid how hard it was like I was sat their laughing at some of the skill moves and difficulty I genuinely just backed out went on legendary and did it no problem , I was just chasing the ball constantly without success I was just sat their getting really annoyed went on legendary and it was like playing in beginner it genuinely baffles my head
  • maramsp
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OVer the years i found myself playing offline games (squad battles, draft, etc) only on semi-pro.
    But nowadays i can say i have improved myself that with high level high chem teams, i can play on professional and with low ranked/low chem teams, i can play on world class, or even legendary :)
  • CHYP2074
    ok, btw since I don't play rivals, which division is relative to each difficulty if you know what I mean, like Legendary players would most likely be in which division? Just wanna know my online strngth since I do not play online my bad connection