Gk as op as ter stegen fifa 20

Kingdingaling
2852 posts National Call-Up
Anyone used neur this year?

Comments

• starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Ive used Neuer, Oblak. Alisson, and Ter Stegen.....couldnt tell a difference in them. I will say that Kepa continually annoys me game after game.
  • Alisson is a rock for me. Thinking of using him the whole game actually
  • Kingdingaling
    Alisson is a rock for me. Thinking of using him the whole game actually

I pulled him the 1st day couple days later he shot up in price tried neto ter stegen courtois totw not found a diffence in any of them
  • IronMike69
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ter Stegan is just as OP as he was last year for me he's unreal
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    You can put Jason Capelton in net and he is just as good as Alisson.
  • Kingdingaling
    IronMike69 wrote: »

Doesn't save anything. Should be able to see who's the best by price n seems nuer and Alison are the best by there prices
  • Blackbird10
    1288 posts Professional
    All keepers seem to be good as long as they’re high end. They nerfed GK Basic chem style though so I’d advise getting one with good reflexes and putting a Glove on them
  • Avit32
    1220 posts Professional
    I’ve tried several goalkeepers and they all perform the same so far. Handanovic is probably the only one that made at least 1 standout reflex save though. The other keepers just flop over
  • Kingdingaling
    Avit32 wrote: »
    I’ve tried several goalkeepers and they all perform the same so far. Handanovic is probably the only one that made at least 1 standout reflex save though. The other keepers just flop over

There must be one op gk cos when every shot goes in regardless of what gk is I. Goal it needs to be nerfed
  • Wiggalowile
    58 posts Park Captain
    Mignolet has made some amazing saves against me
  • Kingdingaling
    Mignolet has made some amazing saves against me

Neto been better than ter stegen for me
  • Jordy91
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dont use Ederson. Terrible.
  • DannySTFC
    9451 posts League Winner
    I haven’t noticed any difference between keepers so far. Using Areola at the moment as my CBs are PL and he’s my only PL untradable keeper, is it actually worth upgrading him ready for WL? I’ve used Handanovic and Oblak in drafts and I don’t feel like they saved any more then Areola does.
  • princeapalia
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Every time I come up against Lloris he completely bails out the opponent I've dominated all game
  • Maximus AK47
    2986 posts National Call-Up
    Ter Stegen is quite good this year .

Donnaruma was solid too for lower budget
  • Kingdingaling
    Every time I come up against Lloris he completely bails out the opponent I've dominated all game

Reflexes that will be its weird none of the top rated gks are any better than the low rated all down to height and reflexes
  • Kingdingaling
    Ter Stegen is quite good this year .

Donnaruma was solid too for lower budget

Oblak is by far the best he actually saves shots
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    IronMike69 wrote: »

Doesn't save anything. Should be able to see who's the best by price n seems nuer and Alison are the best by there prices

Actually links determine prices. Alaba,Klosterman and Gomez,VVD
  • Big66776
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Having used most gks pope has been the best for me makes some ridiculous saves
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1205 posts Professional
    How has nobody said navas from psg with marquinhos as cb. This pair stops everything I through at it every time.
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    How has nobody said navas from psg with marquinhos as cb. This pair stops everything I through at it every time.

Naw bc GKs need to be over 6 foot 1 at least
  • Kingdingaling

Well I was using ramos n milato Conceded 2 many sold ramos got carlos n tried every gk in the game Oblak is by far the best had 6 rival games conceded 1 so a major improvement n he's 40k to 50k where Alison is 100k lol
  • 0113MB
    1075 posts Professional
    Loris solid except in 1v1(small)
  • Oldgmrdad
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Donnarumma is a beast for me