How long does it take for a New Club to be able to use the transfer Market on Web App?

BondJame5Collins
2716 posts Fans' Favourite
I deleted my club of 6 years during FUT20 and started fresh this year. However, i'm unable to trade or really use the webapp. I can't use the transfer market, it says "Your account has not earned access to the transfer market on the web and companion apps yet. Continue playing FUT in the current FIFA title on console or PC to unlock access to the transfer Market.

So, while my pack luck has been better with as a 'new user with a new club', EA have countered that by limiting my ability to trade unless i am on the console.

They really have thought of everything.

Comments

• Del654
    1145 posts Professional
    Its random, some people get it after 30 games others it takes hundreds of games.
  • RadioShaq
    20824 posts Moderator
    There is no set time. I’ve seen some say they got it a day or two while others have waited a year. The ones who wait a year usually h e a couple things in common either have been banned or are using a used console probably previously banned.
  • ha032742
    52024 posts Moderator
    EA have never revealed what players have to do to unlock the transfer market on web app due to the potential for abuse from people creating multiple new accounts every year for the sole purpose of coin farming. Just play various modes and it should eventually unlock...I seem to recall when I had to do it last year on a second account, it was actual kit do the skill games that seemed to unlock it in the end but equally it could have been the number of days or games I had played.
  • BondJame5Collins
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    There is no set time. I’ve seen some say they got it a day or two while others have waited a year. The ones who wait a year usually h e a couple things in common either have been banned or are using a used console probably previously banned.

My console isn't 2nd hand and i've not been banned (unless you mean on this forum, in which case im not getting on the webapp for a decade)

Seems a ridiculous way of doing it, it just handicaps certain players.
  • ha032742
    52024 posts Moderator
    RadioShaq wrote: »

My console isn't 2nd hand and i've not been banned (unless you mean on this forum, in which case im not getting on the webapp for a decade)

Seems a ridiculous way of doing it, it just handicaps certain players.

See my post about why the system (which is flawed imo) is in place.
  • BondJame5Collins
    ha032742 wrote: »
    EA have never revealed what players have to do to unlock the transfer market on web app due to the potential for abuse from people creating multiple new accounts every year for the sole purpose of coin farming. Just play various modes and it should eventually unlock...I seem to recall when I had to do it last year on a second account, it was actual kit do the skill games that seemed to unlock it in the end but equally it could have been the number of days or games I had played.

Coin farming or so they can have control of the gamer? I created a brand new club, having spent thousands on packs over the years, and all of a sudden, i pack Messi and Mane. I've never packed players of this value before at this stage of the game.

I think new clubs get better pack luck to get them hooked, and experienced clubs generally get bad pack luck because EA already know they have them hooked.

Doing this with the web app is a way for them to ensure people don't just create a new club every year.
  • ha032742
    52024 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »

Coin farming or so they can have control of the gamer? I created a brand new club, having spent thousands on packs over the years, and all of a sudden, i pack Messi and Mane. I've never packed players of this value before at this stage of the game.

I think new clubs get better pack luck to get them hooked, and experienced clubs generally get bad pack luck because EA already know they have them hooked.

Doing this with the web app is a way for them to ensure people don't just create a new club every year.

You can believe what you wish but this has been in place for many years, even before FUT properly exploded in terms of revenue for EA.