Should loan cards be forbidden in friendlies?

Richard
11766 posts Has That Special Something

Should loan cards be forbidden in friendlies? 124 votes

Yes
28%
Gyan_33FärjestadEduDiggyNornIronkiller xaviRK94TescoSudjinnAntparry92kfcbucket21Everton1878WFCBagnallSaintFredKizlerMarkM11ozcs_69FalafelmonsterSYMMO19ShaunCPFC 35 votes
No
71%
NingRealMRadioShaqha032742Dan is ClutchBoabdustLeonidasJBShaanxzjjmmww1braddersTheBaldyBuddhaHumma78holdenwaitLegeggRBailsschaser2k15BlarixRichardManutelliSercs 89 votes

Comments

• IamFrench
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    No
  • Legegg
    1137 posts Professional
    No
    When else are you going to use them?
  • Absting159
    8016 posts Moderator
    No
    Maybe the question is should there be loan cards? This is kind of a useless question, like Legegg said, when else would you use them?
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    No
    Only in WL
  • BayernBru
    1437 posts Professional
    edited October 2020
    No
    If anything, that should be the only place they're allowed to be used (along with offline modes.)
  • spy
    2580 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    One thing I have been doing which isn’t very sensible is taking more than one of the same player as a loan when really I should be taking different players to improve my friendlies squad!
  • Yes
    Loans should not even be in the game, but the fact that you can use them in friendlies, forever is bullsheit
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2020
    No
    They should be allowed in any mode apart from WL.

Edit: They should not be allowed in WL or Live Friendly lounges.

Personally I would remove Loan cards altogether.
    Don't use them myself apart from when we are given a loan card for objectives.
    Frustrates me when my opponent scores against me with them.
    Would prefer they didn't exist.
    Post edited by LeonidasJB on
  • No
    That and squad battles are the only place they should be allowed tbh
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
    No issue with them in normal friendlies.

But it essentially means there's going to be nothing but god squads in Live Friendlies, which looks like they're all going to have a win requirement. There's already a mode for constructing god squads from players you don't actually own, and it's called Draft.
  • DarthGrowler
    17045 posts World Class
    No
    They should be forbidden in only rivals and WL
  • Richard
    No
    Bump
  • Antparry92
    20588 posts Club Captain
    Yes
    Love seeing Mbappe EVERY game....
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6793 posts Big Money Move
    No
    Yes
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    No
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    They should be allowed in any mode apart from WL.

Edit: They should not be allowed in WL or Live Friendly lounges.

Personally I would remove Loan cards altogether.
    Don't use them myself apart from when we are given a loan card for objectives.
    Frustrates me when my opponent scores against me with them.
    Would prefer they didn't exist.

• SupaNoodle1990
    32448 posts National Team Captain
    Yes
    I’d like to change my answer, they should be allowed but not last forever.
  • RadioShaq
    18973 posts Moderator
    No
    Makes it nice for casuals they can use all the good cards without trading or p2w.

It would be nice if we had better cardweights and was able to have a lot of the top cards as easy in the rest of the modes but I know a lot need the grind.
  • RoosGianni
    7768 posts League Winner
    No
    They should add a cap on loans. Otherwise we’ll get the same full icon teams with Mbappe in a few weeks
  • McRaven
    8236 posts League Winner
    No
    Shouldn't be forbidden, but should just expire after x number of games because you can use them for objectives.
  • WFCBagnall
    91308 posts Moderator
    Yes
    Contracts shouldn't go down in friendlies, but matches remaining on loans should.
  • BayernBru
    1437 posts Professional
    No
    To be honest a new poll is needed, asking if friendlies should use up games on a loan card.
  • Finesse_4days
    17327 posts World Class
    No
    I'd rather race a learner in a Bugatti than Lewis Hamilton in a Banger. So if someone bad has loans I don't care, if someone better than me has loans I don't care, if someone equal has a full team of loan icons for an objective then I'd get triggered.
  • Diggy
    15460 posts World Class
    Yes
    Yes but loans contracts should decrease every game
  • Arsenalfan97
    9023 posts League Winner
    No
    People don’t want loans in rivals or champs where else can loans be used then? The contract number should go down on loans though
  • WFCBagnall
    91308 posts Moderator
    Yes
    People don’t want loans in rivals or champs where else can loans be used then? The contract number should go down on loans though

No where

Get rid of them

No one should be given a 1.1m card in Mbappe on loan where it can be used unlimited amount of times.
  • Radraptor
    1874 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes
    Or if they allow them then they need to use up a game on them. Unlimited loans is foolish
  • Kizler
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes
    Answered yes. Bored of seeing Mbappe and co in friendlies.

Or they should rethink the process and have friendly games count as a game on your loan player.
  • Antparry92
    20588 posts Club Captain
    Yes
    Everyone’s friendly side for the foreseeable...
    695af3ebe1d585ee19263f5f49f65e91.jpg
  • Tesco
    8182 posts League Winner
    Yes
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Contracts shouldn't go down in friendlies, but matches remaining on loans should.

• Richard
    No
    BayernBru wrote: »
    To be honest a new poll is needed, asking if friendlies should use up games on a loan card.

Ngl only bumped the thread to see people didnt realize the issue yet back when this poll was created.