Where to invest 110k

jackbingers
963 posts Professional
Got 110k with nothing to spend it on. Who would be the best player to buy from an investment perspective?

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Halstenbergs if still cheap, 84 if bundes and German and with a bundes potm just round the corner that's likely to be gnabry or sane.
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Invest in real stocks and shares
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Buy a fresh IF Theo Hernandez keep till second WL. Would go at least 170k or more especially when selling it fresh 2 weeks. Aim to buy below 90k today after 7 pm.
  • jackbingers
    963 posts Professional
    Buy a fresh IF Theo Hernandez keep till second WL. Would go at least 170k or more especially when selling it fresh 2 weeks. Aim to buy below 90k today after 7 pm.
    That would probably be a good one but can’t see it getting to 170k.

I’ve bought an Aguero with hunter. Will hold for about a month
  • futaddikt
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Invest in real stocks and shares

This, then use profits to buy fp:)
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bronze pack method won't lose any coins then.
  • SmokeSwift1

Aguero gold will only go down every week. You can't hold for a month.
    You can sell this friday but then from Sunday Squad battle rewards etc. whenever there is rewards he will only go down and down.
    Always invest in cards that go out of packs since the supply stops but there is demand.

I bought 10 Courtois at 35-38k when he got Totw he is already 57k. I will sell at 60k
    Screenshot-20201010-120655-Companion.jpg

Bought some Allans at 74k, he is already 90k. Will sell on Friday
    Screenshot-20201010-121201-Companion.jpg

Trust bro, IF Theo Hernandez will be at least 150k in 2 weeks and a fresh one would sell for at least 170k while gold Aguero is only going down and down every rewards day
  • jackbingers
    963 posts Professional
    Ok I’ve replace Aguero with Theo, bought for 93.5k fresh. Going for more than 90 now.

Will sell pre second or third WL
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up

you have no guarantee he goes to 170 even if he did for all that time and effort you make what 90 000 SMH this is the problem with trading
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    tzinc wrote: »

you have no guarantee he goes to 170 even if he did for all that time and effort you make what 90 000 SMH this is the problem with trading

90k on 1 player is a really significant profit, what's the issue with it?
  • Zeke1216
    3180 posts National Call-Up
    Pieman25 wrote: »

He wants the profit right after he buys the player
  • kraid
    7700 posts League Winner

Lol effort? Buying one card and doing absolutely nothing for 2 weeks is effort now...
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Zeke1216 wrote: »

That's the kind of player I need to buy then, sounds great.
  • Zeke1216
    3180 posts National Call-Up

You can sell this friday but then from Sunday Squad battle rewards etc. whenever there is rewards he will only go down and down.
    Always invest in cards that go out of packs since the supply stops but there is demand.

I bought 10 Courtois at 35-38k when he got Totw he is already 57k. I will sell at 60k

Trust bro, IF Theo Hernandez will be at least 150k in 2 weeks and a fresh one would sell for at least 170k while gold Aguero is only going down and down every rewards day

Do you buy the players as soon as they are announced to be going out of packs ? Or you look for leaks ?
  • tzinc
    uh the effort is sniping him at a reasonable price this can take a long time especially with people IDIOTICALLY bidding up against you

after all that IF IF IF he goes up you might make 80 000

guess what 80 000 will not get you Neymar or an Icon or Mbappe
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    uh the effort is sniping him at a reasonable price this can take a long time especially with people IDIOTICALLY bidding up against you

after all that IF IF IF he goes up you might make 80 000

guess what 80 000 will not get you Neymar or an Icon or Mbappe

You are the most entitled person I've ever seen.

You want a trading tip because thinking is too hard. Somebody gives you a trading tip that will make you 80k for doing nothing other than buying a player and holding it.

1) It's not enough profit.
    2) Buying the player is too much effort.
    3) Other people bidding against you are doing so idiotically, even though they're...y'know...just buying players the same way you are.

Also, you don't bid on snipes. They pop up. You snipe them. You get them on BIN.
  • tzinc
    the point is trading will NOT get your Neymar or top end Icons
    it is not about my entitlement it is about the lie you can trade your way to big time players you cannot UNLESS YOU SPEND 100s and 100s of real dollars probably 1000s

• Gazmac_868
    it is not about my entitlement it is about the lie you can trade your way to big time players you cannot UNLESS YOU SPEND 100s and 100s of real dollars probably 1000s

Mate I'm not spending a penny and doing bpm and I hope to have neymar in my squad at some point. The problem is everybody wants these top players yesterday they all want something for nothing no patience.
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2020

Yes it will.

Nah, it is about your entitlement. And abject laziness. And your desperation to blame everything else in the world for your failings other than those two things.

Start with 20k.

Buy one card for 20k. Sell it for 30k. Now you have 30k. Now you do it again. Now you have 40k.

Now you can buy two cards for 20k and sell them for 30k. Now you have 60k.

Buy three cards for 20k. Sell them for 30k. Now you have 90k.

Why do you think that stops at some point?
  • S-Dog
    2917 posts National Call-Up

My team is worth 8mil and got 400k spare for trading, not a penny spent...
  • SmokeSwift1

Do you buy the players as soon as they are announced to be going out of packs ? Or you look for leaks ?

As for Allan, he was already confirmed so it's easy. So i gambled on Allan and Sane. As soon as itw team 1 was released i sold my Sane and bought some Allans.
    For Courtois i bought as soon the totw was released. It was late investment because if you bought on Sunday or Monday he was only 32k but as long as the card has demand and the supply stops he will go up in price.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional

That's the kind of player I need to buy then, sounds great.

😂😂
  • tzinc
    The trading nonsense is the biggest BS on fifa. You say sell Card A for X amount of profit. Guess what cards lose value you have no guarantee you will make money plus the tax.
  • Lackosweat
    11625 posts Has That Special Something

Mate I bought my Neymar yesterday with all the coins from non-rare trading so ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • AlexBear012
    3411 posts National Call-Up
    The trading nonsense is the biggest BS on fifa. You say sell Card A for X amount of profit. Guess what cards lose value you have no guarantee you will make money plus the tax.

You have no guarantee to make profits but either you take safe and slow roads (BPM, discard IFs) or risky roads with expensive players
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class

And yet there's a forum full of people making millions every year to disprove this statement.
  • tzinc
    The successful traders are doing it with SPENDING MONEY if I spend 100s and 100s of dollars and then spend hours and hours doing it yeah I could be a successful trader too. But who has the time or money for that kind of grind.
  • Gazmac_868

And yet there's a forum full of people making millions every year to disprove this statement.

Lol yea this forum is full of top 100 players everyone is at least elite at least in div 2 rivals and players who never buy fps......!
  • Gazmac_868
    The successful traders are doing it with SPENDING MONEY if I spend 100s and 100s of dollars and then spend hours and hours doing it yeah I could be a successful trader too. But who has the time or money for that kind of grind.

100% correct takes money to make money