Are people sleeping on Henrik larsson ? (87)

Dannyh328
963 posts Professional
edited October 2020
Are people sleeping on this card ? I sold Aubameyang for him and bought him for 290k and I’ve never looked back !! Put a hunter on and he’s easily been best player I’ve used this year !! The guy eats goals for breakfast!!!

Comments

• Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    edited October 2020
    https://ibb.co/xm9Yf9Z

Heres my team and how I’ve got him set up in div 2 (still don’t know how to get a picture appear on here) 😂😂😂
  • kj08
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How many are you selling? :D
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    kj08 wrote: »

None. He’s nuts I’m keeping him , don’t make a mistake and look past cards because of previous FIFA’s I’m willing try out most players and not being judgemental , to see if theirs a hidden gem
  • YidArmy
    2555 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dannyh328 wrote: »
    https://ibb.co/xm9Yf9Z

Heres my team and how I’ve got him set up in div 2 (still don’t know how to get a picture appear on here) 😂😂😂

@Dannyh328

You're halfway there by uploading to that website.

Once uploaded, it will have some drop down tabs and a box beneath it. Click the tab that says BBcode full linked.

Once you clicked on that, some code gets pasted into the box below. Delete everything before and after the 2 [ img ] boxes. Then paste the remaining code in here.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    357-D3504-32-F5-4-E24-B971-0-B5-A80721-F2-A.png
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    @YidArmy nice one mate that was actually fairly simple in the end
  • YidArmy
    2555 posts Fans' Favourite

No problem, happy to help. Nice team btw, I've actually been considering bringing in Marquinos and Kimpembe. Are they fast enough to stop counters attacks? I like Marquinos's high defensive stats and he's sho cheap and Brazilian which helps out for my team chem.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    YidArmy wrote: »

No problem, happy to help. Nice team btw, I've actually been considering bringing in Marquinos and Kimpembe. Are they fast enough to stop counters attacks? I like Marquinos's high defensive stats and he's sho cheap and Brazilian which helps out for my team chem.

Omg the combination of them 2 and navas for around 30-40k you genuinely can’t go wrong their solid as anything it’s just because their not premier league players make no mistake if either of them were , they would be around the 60-80k mark , both with a shadow on have genuinely maxed out stats in defending almost , and keylor navas is a decent keeper and helps with the links as well and he’s like 11k so I’d recommend it’s been a nice little combination at the back!
  • Thefranchise92
    8333 posts League Winner

None. He’s nuts I’m keeping him , don’t make a mistake and look past cards because of previous FIFA’s I’m willing try out most players and not being judgemental , to see if theirs a hidden gem

What was wrong with auba
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up

What was wrong with auba

I’m wondering this not used him but he looks perfect for this game
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional

What was wrong with auba

Nothing really I just like trying out new players
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    edited October 2020
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    Well he is best part of 300k and not that many people in the player base have 300k to splash on one player just yet!

If you did advanced sbcs and squad battles and tradable rivals and marquee matchups and placement rewards you’d have about 500k-600k maybe more if u got lucky :) it’s the easiest year to earn coins I’ve played tbh 😂😂
  • W77
    1272 posts Play-Off Hero
    Abuymang is a mile better than this icon in every way . Pace , shooting , skills 4 , isnt he even taller .

he even more agile than this icon .

you aware that most icons are worse stats than some golds. Icon most of them are only good to connect links . only few icons are truly worth of the name ICON
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    W77 wrote: »
    Abuymang is a mile better than this icon in every way . Pace , shooting , skills 4 , isnt he even taller .

you aware that most icons are worse stats than some golds. Icon most of them are only good to connect links . only few icons are truly worth of the name ICON

Your entitled to your opinion but he plays better for me than auba it’s as simple as that really, next person he might not but for me he does I was just shocked how well larsson played for me with a hunter on witch btw is 97 acceleration and 93 sprint speed and he has better agility and balance then auba
  • Moose Factory
    6263 posts Big Money Move

article-0-06FFE5A2000005DC-933_308x209.jpg

Hey man, let's not disrespect King Henrik. He has always played better than his stats suggest since... FIFA 14. I actually prefer his 86 card but I may pick this one up in the interim. Just a fun card to use.
  • W77
    1272 posts Play-Off Hero

Your entitled to your opinion but he plays better for me than auba it’s as simple as that really, next person he might not but for me he does I was just shocked how well larsson played for me with a hunter on witch btw is 97 acceleration and 93 sprint speed and he has better agility and balance then auba

3 skills move i cant imagine to use a card like that .
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional

If you need skills to win a match your bad , try playing pure
  • W77
    1272 posts Play-Off Hero

if you play at lower divison you sure can just pass around . at higher level you do need to know your extra skills to dribble pass becasue there isnt any other way . knowing skills just mean i have more options in attack. do you even think before you write that
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional

if you play at lower divison you sure can just pass around . at higher level you do need to know your extra skills to dribble pass becasue there isnt any other way . knowing skills just mean i have more options in attack. do you even think before you write that

I’m in div two you sausage im fine without spamming skills and relying on skills
  • W77
    1272 posts Play-Off Hero
    you just mad because no one agree with you . Lersson is sure a waste . since you have perm team you already have cheaper options that play as good as this so called icon haha
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    you just mad because no one agree with you . Lersson is sure a waste . since you have perm team you already have cheaper options that play as good as this so called icon haha

I’m mad because I’m telling you facts? 😂😂😂 yeah ok
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional

article-0-06FFE5A2000005DC-933_308x209.jpg

Hey man, let's not disrespect King Henrik. He has always played better than his stats suggest since... FIFA 14. I actually prefer his 86 card but I may pick this one up in the interim. Just a fun card to use.

His 86 is better but I only had 300k at the time :(
  • Delboy13710
    10246 posts Has That Special Something

I’m in div two you sausage im fine without spamming skills and relying on skills

😬 Pretty much shut you down in 1 reply 😅
    Don't need to spam skills to play in higher divisions . I'm banging then in with Harry Kane just have to learn how to play to players strengths .Instead of playing the same way with every player
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional

😬 Pretty much shut you down in 1 reply 😅
    Don't need to spam skills to play in higher divisions . I'm banging then in with Harry Kane just have to learn how to play to players strengths .Instead of playing the same way with every player

Literally mate you took the words right out of my mouth 😂😂
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2020
    Larsson was decent last year not top tier but 2nd tier couldn't match Stoichkov Prime or Ibra SH but better than the rest ... except for the first tier guys like Eusebio Dalglish etc

how is sissiko this year is he still meta/op
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    edited October 2020
    tzinc wrote: »
    Larsson was decent last year not top tier but 2nd tier couldn't match Stoichkov Prime or Ibra SH but better than the rest ... except for the first tier guys like Eusebio Dalglish etc

It’s the start of fifa though? It’s nowhere near that stage yet , I agree though with him normally being second tier but he’s definitely decent enough (for me) to make a thread about it , and he’s all right makes some decent tackles sometimes just abit of a slug for me sometimes , is he worth 30k if you need him and have the coins? Defo in my opinion
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up

It’s the start of fifa though? It’s nowhere near that stage yet , I agree though with him normally being second tier but he’s definitely decent enough (for me) to make a thread about it

I am saying he is very decent player many icons are USELESS he is not one of those
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional

It’s the start of fifa though? It’s nowhere near that stage yet , I agree though with him normally being second tier but he’s definitely decent enough (for me) to make a thread about it

I am saying he is very decent player many icons are USELESS he is not one of those

I read your comment wrong my mistake