Unappreciated Icons

BARTM8N
75 posts Park Captain
edited October 2020
Does anyone find it strange that some of icons are unappreciated? Nakata for example in my experience is a great in game player but always ends up on the crap heap for next to nothing? This i s good for me, is it because of the direct links? I always see the massive benefit of them being good to fit anywhere even if not perfect meta wise(which i don’t really understand but see it bandied about) Some icons are just poor/disappointing but very few IMO. Is this an old school age thing or is there method in it that i just can’t see?

Comments

• Wegonaget
    1035 posts Professional
    Hardly the crap heap nakata costs more than if vardy
  • BARTM8N
    75 posts Park Captain
    Wegonaget wrote: »
    Hardly the crap heap nakata costs more than if vardy

I know at the mo, sorry am not being obtuse about it but what i mean is he and others are expensive at the moment compared to regular cards of a similar rating but in a short while he’ll drop & hover around £200k i reckon (still a lot unless you are draining your bank with FP to get your coins up?

• Tennster10
    2648 posts Fans' Favourite
    all icon is very usable right now, just the price is steep for people in the beginning.
  • BARTM8N
    75 posts Park Captain
    Cheapest icon on PS BIN right now is baby schmeichal at £206k, lots if coins but 200k for a demi god of the game whilst joe gomez is £100k and hasn’t exactly set the league on fire this season...(different positions admittedly)
  • Prettyfly
    891 posts Professional
    Nakata is amazing seriously no joke I’ve had him the last 3 fifas love him his free kicks and passing are extremely good and he’s surprisingly good at intercepting etc too
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Paul scholes is still as bad as ever don’t understand ea a*se lick 👅 man united players why do they do scholes dirty every year? 😂😂😂
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Oh and I’m using mid larsson and he’s a gem 💎
  • spy
    2785 posts Fans' Favourite
    I packed Klose but didn’t get on with him at all so sold him to buy a decent rest of my team!
  • Moose Factory
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    Dannyh328 wrote: »
    Oh and I’m using mid larsson and he’s a gem 💎

Larsson’s cards have always been incredible. I seem to use his 86 almost every year. Would love to finally try his PIM.
  • BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    Raul