Werner otw price

Ace_Calhoune
1322 posts Play-Off Hero
700k at the moment and can’t see him not getting upgraded through at least a couple of informs.

Think he could drop to 600 or 650k?

Question is would he be worth 700k+ for a second inform if he does indeed get one?

It’s a gamble but just wondering

Comments

• BARTM8N
    74 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2020
    I was super lucky to pack him as a tradeable, my dilemma is when to sell or should i sell? I get fixated with icons, so i just see the value as one decent icon or 2-3 ok ones when in reality he is a super nice card i should keep & use. My head keeps telling me he could be bergkamp or desailly etc 🤯🤯🤯
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1322 posts Play-Off Hero
    BARTM8N wrote: »
    I was super lucky to pack him as a tradeable, my dilemma is when to sell or should i sell? I get fixated with icons, so i just see the value as one decent icon or 2-3 ok ones when in reality he is a super nice card i should keep & use. My head keeps telling me he could be bergkamp or desailly etc 🤯🤯🤯

I’m doing a Chelsea team this year and he’s really good ingame already and think with a couple of informs he’ll be insane so I think I’m just gonna butr the bullet and buy when I see one under 700k

• oldboiler
    4770 posts National Call-Up
    Even with a couple of IFs and MOTMs he’s starting at 85 so is going to reach tops 88-89. 700k seems 300k above where he should be IMO
  • Invincibility
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Overpriced! Just stay away buy 2 days before matchdays
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1322 posts Play-Off Hero
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Even with a couple of IFs and MOTMs he’s starting at 85 so is going to reach tops 88-89. 700k seems 300k above where he should be IMO

Gonna keep an eye on the Germany game tonight to see if he bags then might pull the trigger

I love a gamble lol

• Ace_Calhoune
    1322 posts Play-Off Hero
    Overpriced! Just stay away buy 2 days before matchdays

Germany play tonight v Ukraine who let in 6 last game
  • azj222
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    oldboiler wrote: »

Gonna keep an eye on the Germany game tonight to see if he bags then might pull the trigger

I love a gamble lol

He seems very expensive... we will get all sorts of promo cards and toty also before gets thos informs... if you buy after goal you will end up paying like 750k or so ...

Having said that i fully expect EA to gift him an IF at the first chance presented