I didn’t want to play my placement games for a reason!

V l u m s d e n
2369 posts Fans' Favourite
I didn’t want to play online until I felt I was capable to compete as I know these prats who spend stupid money on Fifa points etc would have an advantage, I fully understood that someone gaming capabilities don’t depend on players ratings but !why the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ have I been placed in division 7 without playing any placement games! I seen people playing there placement games and going 0-5 then getting placed in division 6. Honestly I don’t even give a toss anymore with ea and it’s ranking system but it’s pathetic how the can place someone without playing online when they played offline, I been disconnected during squad battles to also I don’t use any glitch or advantages to benefit my scoring! I shouldn’t of bothered with fifa this year but I did. Enjoy ya gaming but it’s a mockery what’s happing to gamers.

Comments

• V l u m s d e n
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    You get warned for 10 games straight that if you play 30 SB games you'll be placed...

vulqx50c65r51.jpg
    This isn’t a warning it’s placing someone who hasn’t played a game online. I didn’t want to play my placement games until I felt like it. They can put something on the game but it’s wrong.
  • V l u m s d e n
    Would ya look at that ea have temporarily disabled division rivals placements threw squad battles this morning. 👏
  • Wayno69
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would ya look at that ea have temporarily disabled division rivals placements threw squad battles this morning. 👏

Lol still your own fault bro, there is literally a countdown. Did you expect to get put into a higher Division or something? You can't ask "Why did I get placed in div 7.....?" Maybe you should've won those offline games then??
  • rezyy
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    It will be interesting to see if you can see your opponents skill rating in weekend league like you can in Rivals 😊
  • V l u m s d e n
    Wayno69 wrote: »

Lol still your own fault bro, there is literally a countdown. Did you expect to get put into a higher Division or something? You can't ask "Why did I get placed in div 7.....?" Maybe you should've won those offline games then??

How the heck is it this my fault you muppet, I had no notification during squad battles that after so many games I get placed within rivals. I haven’t lost any games offline just been disconnected from a a few. I didn’t want to get placed anywhere without playing my placement match’s and it seems ea have just woken up and realised there error by doing this.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    You get warned for 10 games straight that if you play 30 SB games you'll be placed...

vulqx50c65r51.jpg
    This isn’t a warning it’s placing someone who hasn’t played a game online. I didn’t want to play my placement games until I felt like it. They can put something on the game but it’s wrong.

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
  • V l u m s d e n
    There are 2 types of people on the forum... those with a backbone that played their rivals placement matches, and you.
    I didn’t want to play my placement games for a reason, getting placed within rivals due to playing squad battles wasn’t correct and ea have realised this that’s why the have disabled it.
  • elsabubs
    56 posts Park Captain
    Mate I lost 4 and drew 1 of my placements. I got dumped into div 7. Though I’ve quickly climbed to div 6.

Stop moaning.
  • Simm0
    246 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just play up from division 7, the game is there to be played after all 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • V l u m s d e n
    elsabubs wrote: »
    Mate I lost 4 and drew 1 of my placements. I got dumped into div 7. Though I’ve quickly climbed to div 6.

Stop moaning.

I have no intentions of playing rivals for the moment, it’s just annoying that ea placed people without playing rivals. But they have realised this but a lot of people such as myself have already gotten placed also revived the rewards so gonna take a while for them to sort this.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class

Stop moaning.

I have no intentions of playing rivals for the moment, it’s just annoying that ea placed people without playing rivals. But they have realised this but a lot of people such as myself have already gotten placed also revived the rewards so gonna take a while for them to sort this.

It's been temporarily disabled, probably due to wrong placements, you'll probably get placed higher.
  • El_Nino
    7807 posts League Winner
    Christ, people will moan about literally anything 😂
  • I will admit, I was in shock when after winning all 30 squad battle games (some legendary and others proffessional) I got put in div 8....

Climbed up to div 5 now after 21 games.
  • RadioShaq
    17879 posts Moderator
    I would guess it was because of a bug and will return when they fix it. This was in all the deep dives and pitch notes so would guess it will come back.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2020

Stop moaning.

It's been temporarily disabled, probably due to wrong placements, you'll probably get placed higher.

No. I played 30 games within 10h trial. Won 28/30 mostly world class. Placed in 7th. Now I am on my way higher 🙂
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1018 posts Professional
    Would have been better to start from division 10 and work upto the right divisions. But 100k placements coins is to much to turn down at the start.
  • BayernBru
    1152 posts Professional
    Imagine moaning at EA because you didn't bother to read :#:lol:

Some people make my head hurt. Take responsibility for your own stupidity!
  • Neal_hmfc
    62 posts Park Captain
    Surely you’ll then have fun winning 30 games straight on your way up the divisions if you’re better than division 7?
    I wouldn’t have minded being placed in division 7 then working up getting used to the game.
  • SuperKMx
    3479 posts National Call-Up
    Honestly I don’t even give a toss anymore with ea and it’s ranking system

Clearly.
  • Fifapayne
    4064 posts National Call-Up
    Dumb.
    Learn to read

• Guillotine_Mack
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite

vulqx50c65r51.jpg

This has been fixed in the new patch apparently.
  • kdirt
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wish a mod could check every thread before it’s creation. Stop crying and play the game.
  • Wiggalowile
    56 posts Park Captain
    I'm terrible at the game and I won 4 out of 5 games, was smart enough to wait till yesterday as a lot of new players do it then
  • Wiggalowile
    56 posts Park Captain
    Now I'm nosediving out of div 3 LOL
  • DonkeyKong
    477 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's a mockery what's happening to gamers? Getting placed in a rivals division for playing 30 games of squad battles is making a mockery of gamers? The game makes it clear this happens. Jeez I wont be surprised if someone comes on here to complain about packing messi when they wanted Ronaldo
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    DonkeyKong wrote: »
    It's a mockery what's happening to gamers? Getting placed in a rivals division for playing 30 games of squad battles is making a mockery of gamers? The game makes it clear this happens. Jeez I wont be surprised if someone comes on here to complain about packing messi when they wanted Ronaldo

I packed Brian Pele, but I wanted Edson Arantes do Nascimento.
    Big Brain joke