absolutely unplayable game

chiromike78
57 posts Park Captain
This is by far the worst FIFA as far as lagging against opponents go. It is absolutely unplayable! I can't even pass from one player to the next without it being intercepted. My opponents players are doing circles around mine with least a .50. to .70 second delay from controller to screen. My latency is 17-20 consistently and its as if it was 100-160 ms. What a complete disappointment for FIFA 21. Might as well just delete the game because since the recent patch it is just worthless. Every year it's the same issue with this company. I'm done with FIFA!

Comments

• Dazzler
    2119 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa 21 is dead it’s all about Fifa 22 now.

Oh and bye bye.
  • 4dvz
    1059 posts Professional
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    4dvz wrote: »

First few games I put it down to myself struggling to defend, my midfield feeling asleep all game but after another night of playing something is wrong with my gameplay. I feel at a huge disadvantage, players aren’t responding. Skill moves don’t register, place a cross for my striker to head in and he doesn’t head it and simply takes a touch after I press the button. My players trying to defend move like trucks back down the field and the keeper barely makes a save. Been awake most of the night wondering what’s up and it can only be something wrong and not actually myself. Be interested to se if you get a reply.
  • 4dvz
    1059 posts Professional
    BiigDee wrote: »
    4dvz wrote: »

First few games I put it down to myself struggling to defend, my midfield feeling asleep all game but after another night of playing something is wrong with my gameplay. I feel at a huge disadvantage, players aren’t responding. Skill moves don’t register, place a cross for my striker to head in and he doesn’t head it and simply takes a touch after I press the button. My players trying to defend move like trucks back down the field and the keeper barely makes a save. Been awake most of the night wondering what’s up and it can only be something wrong and not actually myself. Be interested to se if you get a reply.

I sadly doubt. I just wish they would realize that they could fix this if they wanted to invest enough money. The proof is in the fact that there was no delay lag during early access.
  • Spillaren
    2722 posts National Call-Up
    like the game more and more now. Struggled with defending a lot in the start but starting to understand what to do now and welcome that its more challenging as long as there is a system in it. Best fifa since fifa 19 for me
  • Mk9
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Got insane delay after 5/6pm, i can play with low delay the morning and the afternoon.

Got the problem for yeays now.
  • chiromike78
    57 posts Park Captain
    My records in early access was 21-1 and ever since ultimate edition release I am 46-9-29. The servers are definitely the issue. I played 2 games last night and the gameplay was somewhat normal but then again this morning I am struggling to get a win against sub par players with horrible teams. It's the same disappointment that I feel at the beginning of every FIFA release and noting is being done to add more servers in eastern US.
  • The_Roonaldo7
    71 posts Park Captain
    This has all been discussed before on the forums. The issue has been concluded. EA is using lag compensation to smooth the gameplay out. But we don't know why it affects certain individuals more. EA support will not help you with this (if button lag is your issue). They have been told not to admit to it, ever and to divert customers to non-EA solutions which are useless. This was revealed on the Reddit forum. The only solution appears to be playing late at night, 1am to 6am. For some reason this frees up the lag, probably a server issue.
  • Yossi88
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Server issues for years and lag compensation it ruins a game for people how are you meant to improve if you can't get a smooth game.
  • shez82
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 24
    This weekend has been terrible for me. Normally I have little to no issues with connection, this weekend has been back to Fifa 20 levels, especially when playing those in the Netherlands and Germany (Im UK). It’s like the oppo has constant pressure on (but they obviously don’t) and my players are stuck in the mud.
    It’s completely and utterly pointless, I’m losing to bad players and there’s nothing I can do about it
  • Yossi88
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    shez82 wrote: »
    This weekend has been terrible for me. Normally I have little to no issues with connection, this weekend has been back to Fifa 20 levels, especially when playing those in the Netherlands and Germany (Im UK). It’s like the oppo has constant pressure on (but they obviously don’t) and my players are stuck in the mud.
    It’s completely and utterly pointless, I’m losing to bad players and there’s nothing I can do about it

Same issues I played last night around 12 ish and had no issues was played today and just scraped 14 wins. Had 14 with 14 to go and I couldn't buy a win today. Ea need to sort it as my pad nearly went through the window as its so frustrating when you have no consistency and players you have who I presume are decent but feel like Titus bramble finished on 14 wins