FIFA 21 ONLINE SUPER LAG

Khlulh100
41 posts Park Captain
The game works perfectly, when not playing online!

I have only tried friendlies:three nations and every game my lag is horrendous! not just half a second or a second...I mean seriously players get stuck, won't switch to another player, they will stand there and I can mash every button possible until it finally wakes up and I can pass or try to run again. I have noticed it happened to one other opponent that I played against, we both had horrible lag! but all the other games I tried, it was only me with the bad lag so of course I lost all of those games.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried everything but my internet connection is really good, this is definitely an EA server error. If you've had this issue and fixed it please share! I haven't even played rivals in fear that I'll get the loss based on lag!

Comments

• I live in Chicago. Exactly same issues. My players play like they are stuck in the mud. Silver players catch up with Mbappe. Ben Yedder can’t turn in the 18 yard box.
  • Khlulh100
    41 posts Park Captain
    Chi_fr wrote: »
    I live in Chicago. Exactly same issues. My players play like they are stuck in the mud. Silver players catch up with Mbappe. Ben Yedder can’t turn in the 18 yard box.

My players in FUT FRIENDLIES literally don't move and get stuck every 5 seconds...khlulhl00 on twitch, I posted a video of it. it's horrible.

• Not much to do about it. In case your internet speed is good, and you don't have problems while playing other online games, it's clearly a server problem.
    In my case, I have a very good internet connection, absolutely no problem while playing other online games, but when playing FUT, especially between certain hours...well...my team seems to sleep on the field.
    EA still doesn't care about the customers it seems. They always explain to you how your connexion is the problem, but never upgrade their servers.
    This coming from a 2nd division player with rank 1, who barely made 11 wins in FUT weekend league this weekend, because, of course, my players simply watched the other team playing. Instructions not working, tactics not working...for me it's simple.
    I'll quit this game, as it's simply not worth it.
  • Adam_Jukes01
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It’s absolutely appalling again this evening, can have upto 4 seconds input delay.

The game is no fit for purpose in its current state, should be able to get a refund as it’s repeatedly and inherently faulty.

I just want a fair game with no lag, why can they not get this right!!!?
  • It started when icon swaps were released. My connection was so bad only in friendlies. Every other fut game mode was fine. I even upgraded my internet and modem and still the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Players are froZen. Sometimes can’t even pause to forfeit.
  • Okota
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Can somebody fix this fuxking lag in fut championship?! Wt.f is that we pay money for this stupid game. And in return will get fuxking lag.