FIFA 21 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• Futbol22
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2021
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    Porto benfica and psv are 100% confirmed by ea for fifa 22 and a few more 15 in total..

Where is this information?

Just a Deluded child spouting BS
    Post edited by Futbol22 on
  • TM1982
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hopefully that’s not been taken from Xsta on YouTube. They seem to be okay with their information. Except they tend to get clicks by headlining something as confirmed, but then saying ‘could’ or ‘should’ when you actually watch the video.

Their latest video has 10 ‘confirmed’ stadiums. Most of them are a pretty good bet like Spanish stadiums or Boca Juniors one that we know is coming at some point.
  • mickjacobjr
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    Porto benfica and psv are 100% confirmed by ea for fifa 22 and a few more 15 in total..

Where is this information?

It’s hasn’t been confirmed people are guessing cause players were scanned in Fifa 21
  • Stugg93
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thought as much, just thought I’d check
  • Rusty2times
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Mango1984 this is true also pumas stadium and tigeres stadium have been fully scanned since last year but not yet added. Also read articles that 1 Swedish team got treatment as well as Colombian team millionairos and Argentina team San Lorenzo, 2 stadiums from Spain and Germany also independente Del Valle might get stadium also boca Juniors Stadium is 100% confirmed also by on of the teams representatives fifa 22 is going to be awesome if this happens.
  • Rusty2times
    There’s also a big a really big chance we see Chicago fire stadium because they moved too soldier field 2 years ago and soldier field was scanned for madden *wink wink
  • Rusty2times
  • Rusty2times
    Sorry it’s in Spanish but the info is 100% accurate one of the sports news reporter for pumas 100% confirmed that the stadium was scanned
  • Rusty2times
    For Porto,benfica and psv the license agreement states that’s all players and stadiums where going too be added too the game again 100% confirmed by the contract they agreed upon
  • Rusty2times

The commercial manager of millionairos said in press conference that millionairos stadium was going too be scanned @Stugg93 @mickjacobjr @TM1982
  • Rusty2times
    https://www.soyfutbol.com/tendencias/Liga-MX-Chivas-firma-alianza-con-FIFA-21-20201008-0050.html

High chance in seeing chivas stadium and scans signed an agreement not too long ago maybe scans for 22 and stadium for fifa 23 or late 22
  • Quiffed
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect

The commercial manager of millionairos said in press conference that millionairos stadium was going too be scanned @Stugg93 @mickjacobjr @TM1982

They had player scans in fifa 20 but the EA lost Colombian league. They are still in the libatadores which is good but I guess that’s not always guaranteed now? Maybe they won’t bother?
  • TM1982
    Okay. So for a lot of those then I’m still counting it as they could/should be in FIFA 22. It’s not a definite. Some of them are more likely than others. The other ones that are being talked about will no doubt be in FIFA at some stage, but EA will have the COVID reason again for things taking a lot longer to implement. I think we’ll maybe get half of them, and the rest will either be back end of FIFA 22 like Elland Road, or FIFA 23. That stadium is in the agreement too, and barely made it into this years game. Would be great if they all make it into 22 though.
  • Rusty2times
    @Quiffed the partnership still stands with them and the contract states that the stadium had too be scanned also i think that stadium will be a candidate for the 2021 copa libertadores final which they will probably win.
  • Rusty2times
    @TM1982 yeah Covid messes them up for most stadiums and player scans, but tigeres,unam,Benfica,millionairos,and San Lorenzo where scanned the same time the players where scanned last year. As for Leeds,Porto,psv,2 Spanish teams,2 German,1 Australian team,1 Swedish team didn’t have the time to do scans and or stadium scans because of Covid which is understandable.
  • flcinusa
    768 posts Semi-Pro
    There’s also a big a really big chance we see Chicago fire stadium because they moved too soldier field 2 years ago and soldier field was scanned for madden *wink wink

Nah, otherwise we'd have Gillette in for New England. It's been proven time and again that a scan for Madden doesn't equate to a copy on FIFA, Madden's Mercedes Benz Stadium is very different from FIFA's
  • Rusty2times
    @flcinusa oh didn’t realize that, whould be nice if they did lol. That would be 2 more mls teams with stadiums making that league more fun too play with in my opinion
  • TM1982
    @TM1982 yeah Covid messes them up for most stadiums and player scans, but tigeres,unam,Benfica,millionairos,and San Lorenzo where scanned the same time the players where scanned last year. As for Leeds,Porto,psv,2 Spanish teams,2 German,1 Australian team,1 Swedish team didn’t have the time to do scans and or stadium scans because of Covid which is understandable.

Yeah. If I’m honest, I’d be happy with a few of the decent European stadiums. Benfica, PSV etc. And maybe any promoted ones for the partnered leagues.

For FIFA 22 I am going to go into it with very little expectations, in the hope I will be pleasantly surprised.
  • TeamExtreme17
    5427 posts Big Money Move
    flcinusa wrote: »

Nah, otherwise we'd have Gillette in for New England. It's been proven time and again that a scan for Madden doesn't equate to a copy on FIFA, Madden's Mercedes Benz Stadium is very different from FIFA's

Why? Didn't EA decide to scrap Ignite for Frostbite so all their games could use the same engine? So surely it's easy to port?
  • Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    flcinusa wrote: »

Nashville too. Although they're getting their own stadium next year.
  • Porto benfica and psv are 100% confirmed by ea for fifa 22 and a few more 15 in total..

Mango I hope it’s true, it would be amazing if EA diversified and started adding stadiums for some of the other leagues as well. Where is your source coming from? We all know Porto Benfica are EA partners but I didn’t see anything confirming that their stadiums are 100 percent in FIFA 22.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited March 2021

Mango I hope it’s true, it would be amazing if EA diversified and started adding stadiums for some of the other leagues as well. Where is your source coming from? We all know Porto Benfica are EA partners but I didn’t see anything confirming that their stadiums are 100 percent in FIFA 22.

They're 100% confirmed for Fifa 22 as they were supposed to be in Fifa 21 🤣 obviously Covid didnt help, look how long it took to add Elland Road, and they only did that as theyre contractually obliged to include ALL 20 Premier League stadiums, or they wouldnt of even added that until Fifa 22 either..

Its okay adding Benfica, Porto & PSV but its no good if they go and lose Ajax, Lyon etc so we lose stadiums too..

And we NEED Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Roma & Lazio back!!
  • Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    People here sure like to throw the word confirmed around a lot more than they should.
  • TeamExtreme17
    What's with the horrible shadows pitch side at Tottenham's stadium? And also the dark patch in the centre circle?
  • TeamExtreme17
    I honestly think it's time EA replace ALL generic stadiums with brand new modelled ones, and a few more new style ones..

The hoardings should match the colour of the team you are playing with to give every team a unique feel of playing at home.. And have LED boards etc! On PS5 its like playing a PS2 game 😭
  • flcinusa
    768 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2021
    And have LED boards etc! On PS5 its like playing a PS2 game 😭

Some stadiums should have options for this, you wont see LED adboards in games played in EFL League One or League 2, or even non televised Championship games. And the full presentation goes over the top for lower leagues too, like I'm expected to believe a nothing League One game like Oxford vs. Sunderland would have a full on Champions League final amount of pitchside cameras, in-net cameras, and a spidercam? More replay views than the average Premier League game, goal line technology?
  • Futbol22

Hope EA finally manage to add Freiburg’s new stadium

• flcinusa
    768 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2021
    Osasuna's updated El Sadar too, but based on Sociedad's lack of updated Anoeta these last few years, I wouldn't bet on it
  • TeamExtreme17
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Shame it won't get an Exterior view 😭 alot of stadiums in Fifa are beginning to look the same..
  • Futbol22
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Shame it won't get an Exterior view 😭 alot of stadiums in Fifa are beginning to look the same..

This will make for a good CM in FIFA 22